Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
C/s... 4 seasons in and this nikka still in that black suv and tommy in his old school..

How u kill lobos and one of the serbs best assassins and u didn't make a come up off of that..

Like these dudes putting in work to pay off student loans
lol come on man. the flashy nikkas are the ones that get booked and go to jail.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost is going to kill Tommy in the season finale :francis:

Last edited by a moderator:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Covering his tracks on shyt he wasn't involved in?
Remember that earlier robbery where the cop is telling 50 they can't park there. Ray Ray was involved there which Tariq was involved in too. So Tariq done witnessed him doing dirt. Since that one job was sloppy if Tariq was snatched up then he could implicate him in some other shyt.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
All Raina was trying to do was to protect her brother, like all little sisters would do, why??!!! :damn::damn:

I feel like killing Ray Ray ain't enough, like this mothaf*cka gotta die a slow death or something, like torture, limb by limb, i feel him getting shot is letting him off too easy :why:

Like have him alive to see his own intestines while feeling every ounce of pain!! :pacspit:

the father instinct in me would want someone to die like that if i had a daughter and they killed her cold blooded like that :sadbron:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Mood:
2I2lWIU.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
First ever episode of power, Tommy and a couple other thugs picked her and her boyfriend up, boyfriend was stealing money from them, ghost killed the boyfriend and let the gf go even though Tommy wanted to kill her.

She was blindfolded and spoke no English, but ghost spoke that Spanish phrase to her

Yo who was the spanish chick in power that dropped the plate when she heard ghost voice?