Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No I don't remember. Was there a scuffle or something?
In the Finale in season 3, after Ghost went to Gregs apartment to find the wire that Ruiz was wearing (he couldnt find it), he was driving to Truth and Greg pulled him over.

Greg heard the recording and heard Tommy kill Ruiz, but it would be inadmissible, so he sought out ghost to make him flip on tommy. He patted Ghost down (with no gloves on).

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
In the Finale in season 3, after Ghost went to Gregs apartment to find the wire that Ruiz was wearing (he couldnt find it), he was driving to Truth and Greg pulled him over.

Greg heard the recording and heard Tommy kill Ruiz, but it would be inadmissible, so he sought out ghost to make him flip on tommy. He patted Ghost down (with no gloves on).

Yea I don't think patting someone down is going to cause DNA under the fingerprints. It seems fabricated but I'm wondering where the fabrication came from, did Angela lie in the police report, and why would she risk that.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"Get off the phone nikka"

Yooooo this season gonna be so liiiit

You can tell how ill Charley Murphy is though :to:

Angela gonna have to die sometime soon, this hoe got SOME nerve !!!

Dre walkin on thin line this season tho. nikka really believe kanan gonna stop going after water head Riq smh

No money for bail. shyt is getting Brazy out herE !!!

Han gonna be a hardball in this case, this nikka is pressing EVERYONE !!! Lmaooo I already love this nikka

nikka died in the FF franchise and came back as a high case lawyer.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
THEY SAY THIS IS A BIG RICH TOWN !!!!

e1iqhvr.png