Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, Ghost busted Charlie Murphy head to the white meat :mjcry: That old white dude crazy the way he set that whole shyt up. I mean how he know Ghost would fukk up Charlie and not die in the process lol.

Also the dyke police lady a real bytch.

Can't wait to see what happens next. There were so many twist and turns in this episode that it might be the best one yet.

I mean damn, plus to top it off hoe ass Tasha looking like she bout to fukk the lawyer. Angela got to be careful with that Mike dude who was the real mole and Tariq is kidnapped. This shyt getting crazy and Ghost's black lawyer although he is good he is a fukking piece of shyt. Ghost getting out and has a lot of mess to clean up.

Plus Julio seen Kanan and know he is out and that Dre is working with him lol. With that said Dre got to die for playing the fence so much. He a hoe ass nikka for doing that :mjlol:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

:mjcry: BREAUGH CHARLIE MURPHY DEAD.

WE SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM GO OUT IN A BETTER LIGHT
IN HIS LAST ON SCREEN APPEARANCE.
:devil:
:evil:

He played that role really well, I mean we hated his character so much which was what his character was designed for.

RIP Charlie Murphy

I notice he played a jerk like character everyone hates in the show Black Jesus as well.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I said fukk it in jail when I was 22 and my hairline was approaching LeBron levels of bad, since I was in jail I tested it out and my bald head is dope as fukk for a yellow nikka lmao.

That Sporting Waves doe :whew:, that shyt used to have my Waves doing numbers bruh, I always used the beige cup/jar/container, shyt had my shyt St GOAT levels.

Damn I miss having hair brehs :noah:, im 30 now so it's long gone for 8 years but I'd pay top notch bread for my shyt to come back.

HOW THE fukk DO I HAVE 1 GRAY HAIR ON MY GOATEE DOE :mjcry:, I could swore that shyt don't start happening until you are pushing 50yo, guess I was wrong doe :mjcry:.
Damn breh.....I ain't mean to send you into a sad hair loss reminisce session :mjcry:(but it sounds like you adjusted well).....but it was always the black can for me:yeshrug:......oh and just pluck them grays breh, they'll comeback but the shyt will take bout a week or two:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He played that role really well, I mean we hated his character so much which was what his character was designed for.

RIP Charlie Murphy

I notice he played a jerk like character everyone hates in the show Black Jesus as well.

I DIDNT HATE HIM...
I THOUGHT HE WAS HILARIOUS.

Ghost swung that 25 pound weight with 1 arm like he was in a pillow fight brehs

:laff:

:dead:

DO YOU LIFT BREAUGH?

25 POUND BARBELL AINT shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Ghost busted Charlie Murphy head to the white meat :mjcry: That old white dude crazy the way he set that whole shyt up. I mean how he know Ghost would fukk up Charlie and not die in the process lol.

Also the dyke police lady a real bytch.

Can't wait to see what happens next. There were so many twist and turns in this episode that it might be the best one yet.

I mean damn, plus to top it off hoe ass Tasha looking like she bout to fukk the lawyer. Angela got to be careful with that Mike dude who was the real mole and Tariq is kidnapped. This shyt getting crazy and Ghost's black lawyer although he is good he is a fukking piece of shyt. Ghost getting out and has a lot of mess to clean up.

Plus Julio seen Kanan and know he is out and that Dre is working with him lol. With that said Dre got to die for playing the fence so much. He a hoe ass nikka for doing that :mjlol:
for real, thats what makes power so good
you think ah shyt ghost fukked up, then all of a sudden something else happen :wow:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost daughter look old as fukk in the face but she's a damn kid...just weird looking...and a bad actress :francis:
I'm still trying to figure out what happened to him and Tasha's youngest girl.. the baby from season 1

and I doubt Kanan actually goes through with the hostage shyt... I think he's too attached... he'll fukk around and shoot Jukebox