Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ghost is free:blessed:
Angela came thru. This nikka got 2 women that'll ride for him when it comes,down to it:wow:

Ghost went Chris Partlow on Charlie :huhldup:

Tommy been on such a violent binge, that I almost assume he gonna catch a body every ep, his knife game is :demonic: I wonder what's gonna happen to Tommy in Chicago :lupe:

Can't stand Ghost's new lawyer, smug slimey schemin ass nikka:scust:Too bad Proctor had to go smh

Dre is probably gonna have Kanan merk Julio. I almost thought he was gonna set Tommy up to get merked by Kanan so he can take over.

Jukebox evil ass is back:heh: bytch made sure Kanan went back to their original plans for Riq and Ghost.

Dope ep

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Man HBO really came for STARZ. Power had the summer to itself traditional TV the summer was a hiatus period reruns and more reruns. HBO old CEO, now STARZ new CEO, position Power to fill that void of no new shows in the Summer. It prove to be a jackpot with the ratings. Now HBO is in full attack mode, moved its heavy hitter game of thrones with it's 2 new black shows ballers and insecure to the summer, to wart off STARZ penetration.

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
I wonder if Silva works for the white dude. He told Tash to get a floater and kept trying to get her and Ghost to admit to illegal biz activity. Now it looks as if Tasn called whit dude...

Or maybe he just wants to fukk. I hope so. I like his character and Tasha deserves some good legallly rich attention.

it will work out bc by then ghost will be back to f'n angela :wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Raina is gonna die
My mama told me that shyt from reading the previews at first, then she went to the party with the characters (Julio, Dre, and Tommy was there) Tommy grabbed my mama ass brehs :mjcry:, hand all on ass in their picture :sadcam: and they been chopping it up on Twitter for 3 years now :jbhmm: . fukk it doe, my OG is a real nikka and I love to see her having fun, it's dope as fukk actually but it's some bullshyt at the same time :pachaha:.

But yeah bro, she said they all pretty much confirmed it when she was talking to them at the party. You can find this out on imdb with the cast listings also along with the episode summaries.

Good pick up fam:salute:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Charlie Murphy got Rick James'd......damn:hhh:(RIP tho)

And 50 need to slow down on the Wave Grease:huhldup:.....(Sportin' Waves I suspect:jbhmm:)
I said fukk it in jail when I was 22 and my hairline was approaching LeBron levels of bad, since I was in jail I tested it out and my bald head is dope as fukk for a yellow nikka lmao.

That Sporting Waves doe :whew:, that shyt used to have my Waves doing numbers bruh, I always used the beige cup/jar/container, shyt had my shyt St GOAT levels.

Damn I miss having hair brehs :noah:, im 30 now so it's long gone for 8 years but I'd pay top notch bread for my shyt to come back.

HOW THE fukk DO I HAVE 1 GRAY HAIR ON MY GOATEE DOE :mjcry:, I could swore that shyt don't start happening until you are pushing 50yo, guess I was wrong doe :mjcry:.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
First off... Whoever don't like this show u lost at life... :pacspit:

Now... What a dope ass ep... Tell me I wasn't the only one Clappin when Ghost got all charges dropped and was a free man...
giphy.gif

Damn everybody hate Ang but she threw herself under the bus for ghost.... I commend her for that...

My man Charlie Murphy had to meet God twice.... RIP... :mjcry:

Lawyer dude pushin up on Tasha hard.... :shaq:

Lakiesha a Cling-On.... I feel Tommy's pain... Them type of bytches are the WORST...

I hope ghost end this Kanan /tareek bullshyt soon.... easily the weakest part of the script.... :francis:

Can't wait to see whats in store with this Chicago situation... :whoo: