Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
His people are doing burglaries.

Dre's people control drug distribution.

You guys act like he couldn't have gone to Ghost and got Kanan clipped by the next episode. The only reason Kanan is alive is because of 50's behind the scene involvement in the show granting him plot armor.

Most garbage sub-plot in television history. The nikka Kanan don't even wear a fuccin hat most of the time. Walkin round New York on some Jason Bourne shyt :mjlol:..

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most garbage sub-plot in television history. The nikka Kanan don't even wear a fuccin hat most of the time. Walkin round New York on some Jason Bourne shyt :mjlol:..

Kanan belongs on Luke Cage. He's on some comic book shyt. The worst thing these shows do is keep a character around too long.

This show went off the rails after season two. I'm just waiting for Lucious Lyon to buy Truth so they can create a black soap opera extended universe:skip:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I don't feel sorry for Ghost. He got everybody in a fukked up position because he wanted this dumb bytch Angela so bad. Everybody warned his dumb ass but he thought he was too smart. It's interesting to see how he plays the hand he's dealt but I don't ever feel shot for ghost at all. I always remember that all this shyt is really his fault.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Also I've been wondering if Tariq is really Kanan's or suspects he is. I k ow he's using him but sometimes I think it's deeper than that. Might be nothing but it might be something

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mjlol:

Aint no way in hell he walkin around the city like that and not gettin noticed.

The shyt funny to me tho!
:noreha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Also I've been wondering if Tariq is really Kanan's or suspects he is. I k ow he's using him but sometimes I think it's deeper than that. Might be nothing but it might be something
What you sayin?
You think Riq on some Verbal Kent Usual Suspects shyt?!?!
:ohhh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Said it elsewhere Kanaan and Tariq's storylines are beyond ridiculous. This little idiot is robbing his friends houses as he's at them and these rich white people in high rises have coded entry on elevators and their doorways, but no cameras? The kids haven't been busted for skipping school?
why you think nikkas been saying 50/Kanan lowers writing quality as they have to think up ridiculous plots to keep him alive in the series. He serves no purpose whatsoever :yeshrug: