Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I still can't get over how dumb Tommy killing the Homeland Security guy was.

I know Tommy's supposed to be crazy, but it seems like his character is becoming too cartoonish. Running a guy over with a car last episode over petty disrespect, and now unnecessarily murdering a fed in your lawyer's house.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
SHE MAY HELP HIM GET OFF
BUT HE'LL NEVER GET BACK WITH THAT HOE.

SHES THE ONE WHO BUILT THE CASE TO ARREST HIM IN THE 1ST PLACE.

THERE WAS NO FRAME JOB INITIALLY.
IT WAS ALL HER...

SANDOVAL fukkED UP THE CASE PLANTING THAT GUN.
:devil:
:evil:

If Angela doesn't die the show will end with her and Ghost on a beach somewhere

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So Silver and Tasha are gonna start fukking it seems.... dude is a snake. I got a feeling he was the one who set Proctor up when the prosecution team revealed to the judge he's been seen meeting Tommy. Tommy gave his car to his mom so he isn't being tracked.

Proctor is making chess moves. He's loyal to Ghost and when he went to Angela's apartment that shyt wasn't just thrown in there for the hell of it. I wonder what part Larenz Tate will play though.

That girl Tariq hooked up with is gonna be in future episodes. I reckon she's gonna be pregnant or something.

Iono what to say about Dre at this point. Dude had his daughter threatened a second time and still gonna be on some punk shyt. Plus the way he's being all two faced with Julio and talking shyt about him behind his back is gonna backfire. You notice how that look the asian chick gave when she overhead Dre and that dude talking about Julio. I think she will probably be his eyes and ears cos she has already worked for a crime syndicate so she knows the score.

I have a feeling Ghost won't get out until the end of the series. Once he finds out about that snake lawyer and Tasha his dumb ass will go right back to Angela.
Outside of Ghost not getting out till the end I agree with ALL of this.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's my wild guess judging from the previews hence why I said "it seems". That's hardly reckless.
I don't peep previews so don't want to know plz put spoiler tags on that. The end of last episode would have had me like :gladbron:if someone here didn't say looks like Angela finds out the gun was planted. Shyt like that is just unecessary

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't peep previews so don't want to know plz put spoiler tags on that. The end of last episode would have had me like :gladbron:if someone here didn't say looks like Angela finds out the gun was planted. Shyt like that is just unecessary

Man unless someone posts an ACTUAL spoiler, there's nothing wrong with guess work that's the whole idea of a discussion thread.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man unless someone posts an ACTUAL spoiler, there's nothing wrong with guess work that's the whole idea of a discussion thread.
Guess work is fine commenting on what you just saw in a preview (when some of us like to avoid it) is what's irksome

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps

:comeon:

nikka if it's anywhere between late Saturday night and next late Saturday night (7 days later) and you haven't watched the latest episode then don't be sliding up in the thread. Before you even mention people talking about the next week's episode preview, I was almost mad at that at too cause I thought it was a legit spoiler at first until I realized what people were talking about. I can't get mad cause I don't currently have cable or any Starz app so whatever lil internet rip I'm watching on solarmoviez (:youngsabo:) doesn't have the previews this time, I would've seen them if I watched it intended way anyways. You can't get mad at "spoilers" that are meant to be public knowledge in the first place as to give a taste of what's to come. That's like showing up on time to the movie theaters for previews then getting mad cause they showed a preview you didn't wanna see. C'mon son.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Guess work is fine commenting on what you just saw in a preview (when some of us like to avoid it) is what's irksome

Your whining is what's irksome.

nikka if it's anywhere between late Saturday night and next late Saturday night (7 days later) and you haven't watched the latest episode then don't be sliding up in the thread. Before you even mention people talking about the next week's episode preview, I was almost mad at that at too cause I thought it was a legit spoiler at first until I realized what people were talking about. I can't get mad cause I don't currently have cable or any Starz app so whatever lil internet rip I'm watching on solarmoviez (:youngsabo:) doesn't have the previews this time, I would've seen them if I watched it intended way anyways. You can't get mad at "spoilers" that are meant to be public knowledge in the first place as to give a taste of what's to come. That's like showing up on time to the movie theaters for previews then getting mad cause they showed a preview you didn't wanna see. C'mon son.

Thank you.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

nikka if it's anywhere between late Saturday night and next late Saturday night (7 days later) and you haven't watched the latest episode then don't be sliding up in the thread.
someone has poor reading comprehension. My gripe isn't the discussion of the latest episode:what: it's the discussion of the preview. I get this through Netflix and even if previews were offered I would decline. Discussing shyt that hasn't aired can ruin the viewing for some I don't know why that is so hard to understand

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Aren't the Feds following Ghost's kids?

How come they haven't tracked Tariq to Kanan by now?