Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got damn I come back to this thread after like 4 days and there's nothing but page after page of bytching about every single thing that has happened on the show. :scust:
Same people who complain about this show and realism are the same ones who will tell you Breaking Bad is the best show of all time :mjpls:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Honestly this show is a soap opera masquerading as a crime drama and that's why you have so many people criticizing the writing. Many of us invested into the show thinking it was one thing and surprised that it's another. It's brilliant in some ways for how it's sucked people in but it's disappointing because many of us expected more. The show regularly does things that completely jump the shark. I can't find any logical reason to spend the whole season on the fall out from the death of a federal agent only to have Tommy kill an agent for Homeland Security in the home of his lawyer.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Honestly this show is a soap opera masquerading as a crime drama and that's why you have so many people criticizing the writing. Many of us invested into the show thinking it was one thing and surprised that it's another. It's brilliant in some ways for how it's sucked people in but it's disappointing because many of us expected more. The show regularly does things that completely jump the shark. I can't find any logical reason to spend the whole season on the fall out from the death of a federal agent only to have Tommy kill an agent for Homeland Security in the home of his lawyer.
It's season 4 not 1. It is what it is. Stop looking at it like it's a fact base real life show man. It's great entertainment

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:heh: this gotta be one of the worst shows on tv how season 4 based all around a nikka killing a federal agent and then you actually kill a federal agent.

The surveillance of the office was a day 1 episode season 4 exploit. It shouldn't have came 4 episodes in. I already knew Sandoval was gonna be sloppy when he didn't throw the gun away. Fact he put it where he put it :dead: worst thing ever. Ghost lawyer immediately should have seized that video of the office when they found the gun. It's right there above the door and Ghost knows the camera there too why didn't he think of that.

At the end of the day James st Patrick ghost whatever that nikka deserves the L's he takes. He screwed up everyone around him for his own gain to be free. The old cliche you can never get out of the drug business and if you do there is only 2 ways, dead or in jail. I feel for the kids and Tasha, he's the one who chased tail and the consequences he has took everyone around him for an L.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps

I agree with this but I been accepted since season 1 that this is basically good fukkery trying to act like it should be taken serious. :yeshrug:

50 and co. have done a good job of marketing this (and getting it on a premium channel) like its on the level of The Wire or something when writings wise...hell no lol...ratings wise yes which is good. All for black created shows and us in starring roles though :ehh: