Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
soooooooooooooooo nobody on the case looked at the footage and determined he didn't hide the gun? nobody said "hey we got ALL his office tape, lets find the point where he returned from the murder and hid the gun where we found it"
it was a simply flawless episode until the end.

that was terrible.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
DE-6UcHVwAAnh3G.jpg

:russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So Silver and Tasha are gonna start fukking it seems.... dude is a snake. I got a feeling he was the one who set Proctor up when the prosecution team revealed to the judge he's been seen meeting Tommy. Tommy gave his car to his mom so he isn't being tracked.

Proctor is making chess moves. He's loyal to Ghost and when he went to Angela's apartment that shyt wasn't just thrown in there for the hell of it. I wonder what part Larenz Tate will play though.

That girl Tariq hooked up with is gonna be in future episodes. I reckon she's gonna be pregnant or something.

Iono what to say about Dre at this point. Dude had his daughter threatened a second time and still gonna be on some punk shyt. Plus the way he's being all two faced with Julio and talking shyt about him behind his back is gonna backfire. You notice how that look the asian chick gave when she overhead Dre and that dude talking about Julio. I think she will probably be his eyes and ears cos she has already worked for a crime syndicate so she knows the score.

I have a feeling Ghost won't get out until the end of the series. Once he finds out about that snake lawyer and Tasha his dumb ass will go right back to Angela.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So Silver and Tasha are gonna start fukking it seems.... dude is a snake. I got a feeling he was the one who set Proctor up when the prosecution team revealed to the judge he's been seen meeting Tommy. Tommy gave his car to his mom so he isn't being tracked.

Proctor is making chess moves. He's loyal to Ghost and when he went to Angela's apartment that shyt wasn't just thrown in there for the hell of it. I wonder what part Larenz Tate will play though.

That girl Tariq hooked up with is gonna be in future episodes. I reckon she's gonna be pregnant or something.

Iono what to say about Dre at this point. Dude had his daughter threatened a second time and still gonna be on some punk shyt. Plus the way he's being all two faced with Julio and talking shyt about him behind his back is gonna backfire. You notice how that look the asian chick gave when she overhead Dre and that dude talking about Julio. I think she will probably be his eyes and ears cos she has already worked for a crime syndicate so she knows the score.

I have a feeling Ghost won't get out until the end of the series. Once he finds out about that snake lawyer and Tasha his dumb ass will go right back to Angela.

I REALLY like the Proctor character. The writers have really done a good job developing his character this series. If Ghost gets free then he should really give the Proctor a BIG reward.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also I am glad that they FINALLY introduced the Italian mob in this show. Been waiting. This is a crime show based in New York and Ghost is a high level gangster. The Italians while they are weak today still are the most influential criminal group in New York. They have to have a part in this show. Them having a bigger role is more realistic than Mexican Cartel or supergroup of Serbian criminals.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Also I am glad that they FINALLY introduced the Italian mob in this show. Been waiting. This is a crime show based in New York and Ghost is a high level gangster. The Italians while they are weak today still are the most influential criminal group in New York. They have to have a part in this show. Them having a bigger role is more realistic than Mexican Cartel or supergroup of Serbian criminals.
mob ain't really importing kis of coke like that tho.. breaking it down to crack and selling it in the hood. now they might come tax those who do. or even have a few mobsters moving a little something.. but the drug game never was a major part of their organization

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
mob ain't really importing kis of coke like that tho.. breaking it down to crack and selling it in the hood. now they might come tax those who do. or even have a few mobsters moving a little something.. but the drug game never was a major part of their organization

You act like this show is solely based on drugs. The show has had Mexican Cartel, Jamaican gangs, Haitian gangs, Koreans, Eastern European/Serbian, Dominican,etc,etc,etc. You can't have a organized crime drama set in New York City and not have the Italian Mob. The Italian Mob could have been included in a way in which they try to muscle in on Ghost's club business. That would be very realistic. And the mob still operates many nightclubs.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It definitely seems like all signs point to old dude being tommy's dad and damn near everyone on here including myself agrees.

But have we ever for a second thought that he might of killed tommys real dad? perhaps tommys dad was a small time hustler and he got killed by that old man.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You act like this show is solely based on drugs. The show has had Mexican Cartel, Jamaican gangs, Haitian gangs, Koreans, Eastern European/Serbian, Dominican,etc,etc,etc. You can't have a organized crime drama set in New York City and not have the Italian Mob. The Italian Mob could have been included in a way in which they try to muscle in on Ghost's club business. That would be very realistic. And the mob still operates many nightclubs.
:obama: you are absolutely right on that note

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It definitely seems like all signs point to old dude being tommy's dad and damn near everyone on here including myself agrees.

But have we ever for a second thought that he might of killed tommys real dad? perhaps tommys dad was a small time hustler and he got killed by that old man.

Good point.

What do we know about Tommy's parents so far?

We've seen a quite a bit of his mom. I can't remember him saying anything about his dad.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Good point.

What do we know about Tommy's parents so far?

We've seen a quite a bit of his mom. I can't remember him saying anything about his dad.
I can't recall any conversations about his dad. But his mom, we definitely know she's into drugs, pawns off jewelry for money, most likely a whore :manny:. But don't tell tommy I said that :whoa:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
So Tommy's mom was an old jump off for the mobsters and never told Tommy who his pops was? She's a coke head, where she develop that habit- was it her introducing her boy to drugs or vice versa?