Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

exactly how im feeling after this episode
tariq is a whole bytch ass nikka.

im just happy raina's hamster face ass...no expression having ass only had 2 lines the whole episode
my nikka ghost bout to get off with black excellence...i dont care if the lawyer is a dikkhead :ufdup:

Boy you wild :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
TOMMY
SS5ShwYL.gif

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Mine still hasn't come up. I waited until about 1:30am central time and it didn't show up. This morning is hasn't shown up either. I know I can wait until tonight but I like to get my fix of this shyt early.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i still find it funny dating back to lobos being killed last season that sax, angela or even knox when he was alive never suspected sandoval since he was on the lobos case in california before he got transferred to new york..

anyway.... what's up with no one checking video tapes outside of knox apartment around the streets i'm pretty sure there is street cameras or store cameras on that block.... it is new york city

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So did you miss where it said "reviewed by Mike Sandoval" ?

I know it's a black show but hotdamn at the whining in here
i'll repeat what i said again cause you obviously missed it

this is a murder case... of a federal agent... with the death penalty..

they found a gun in an office... they have full access to all the video of that office before and after the murder. if mike comes back and says "there is nothing on the tape" that means, well hey, he never hid a gun or was missing during the time of the murder. if mike comes back and says "the tape is missing times" then he purposely erased when he did the crime and hid the gun

in NO situation can mike come back and say "yea i saw all of the video and absolutely nothing is there that would help or hurt us" think of taxstone right now... imagine if 1 cop viewed tape of the murder and said "nothing here boss" and they just never again brought it up or used it to piece together a timeline.. as a matter of fact, the asian dude literally said "we need to interview the homeland agent because we need to piece together a timeline" but they wouldn't use the tape of jaime at the club to piece together his timeline?

it's shytty writing to say the least

Or maybe go off the security footage she watched to back up his word.
which should be wrapped up in 5 mins... "hey boss, we have video that he never hid the gun.. ever.. because we have all the video and it never once turns off until the feds got there.. and mike watched it so he knows for a fact and he lied and kept it hidden"

but watch as this doesn't happen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was a fantastic episode :whoo:
This nikka Tariq is a piece of shyt. :gucci:
Kanan hanging around a bunch underage kids like nikka :picard::sitdown:
Black federal agent losing his shyt in court was an amazing scene :blessed:
And Tasha...bytch ain't shyt to discuss...I'm not taking a fukking deal :camby:
LaLa's body :wow:
Ghost bossing up on Teresi..."nod your head so I know" :mjgrin:
Goddamn Tommy is one impulsive motherfukker...nikka wtf :damn: