Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one messed up by how the dog was killed :mjcry:. The shyt stuck in my mind. I really don't like gruesome deaths, especially to animals.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
CodeV brought up a very good point. I can see Holly lowdown scutbucket ass killing Belle to keep Tommy under her control because Tommy won't let her be in on the street side of his business. Rewatching the episode, Lobos would take everybody out all at once and besides his own legal troubles is giving Tommy a chance to hit Ghost. He needs money, the distributors are hurting as well so it is easy to say Lobos did it but now I'm not so sure that is the case.:patrice:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXCLUSIVE: Chris Albrecht’s power play of moving Power to Sunday night for its third season seems to have paid off. The Starz drama executive produced by 50 Centand Courtney Kemp pulled in 2.26 million viewers last night with its Season 3 debut. That scores not only the premium cabler’s best original series season debut numbers yet but also becomes the most-watched episode of any Starz original ever.

Related
'Power' Season 3 Review: Starz Drama From EP 50 Cent Makes Strongest Run Yet

The previous season debut high was held by the April 9 premiere of Season 2 ofOutlander, which drew 1.46 million viewers. Last night’s Power topped that by 55% in viewers. Based on Diana Gabaldon’s bestselling novels, Outlander‘s second cycle was just barely ahead of the Season 2 launch of Power in last year; Sunday’s premiere grew 58% from that 2015 result, and 209% from its Season 1 opener (previously Starz’s season-debut high with 1.43 million viewers for its first-run airing).

Over the initial 9 PM ET airing and two replays, Sunday’s Power snared 3.37 million viewers — also the most ever for a Starz original on its opening night.

:blessed:

:ohhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
I guess you didn't see last season then

Kantos was doing a lot of fukk boy shyt for Stern. Probably thought he would give him Truth for helping him keep Ghost at bay.

If you go back and watch Ghost had a mark to meet in order to get Truth back but Stern had Kantos make sure he never could. Even when Ghost finally got to it by having the watch line launch at his club Kantos and Stern had a fake robbery go down and made sure they took the books that had all the numbers that proved Ghost finally did it.

There was other small incidents as well

Good points but I still believe that hiring the girl who left that card on his desk was like the last straw for Ghost.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
And this nikka is sprung on p*ssy as well smh

This show should be called the Power of p*ssy
Having a female creater wouldn't surprise me if that the title and storyline is a play on that saying these some p*ssy whipped mfs bro lol
Angela basic af
And :what:... Why would Holly kill her dog?
My peoples said the same shyt holly killed the dog so she can be more so part of tommy organization remember she was bytching bout being more involved and tommy was like naw hoe get the dog food and stay in the house out of trouble or some shyt lol

So her killing the dog will give her more freedom to be involved with the drug game cause she gone start bytching to tommy again how bored she is with no responsibility

bytch dead ass do seem like she wanna get her hands dirty she to worried bout what's going on but it's a reach

I still think Lobos did it as a sign to get shyt done asap ...same as ol girl turning up dead in that place ghost snuck into

Nobody mentioned Kanen killing the dog either

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
CodeV brought up a very good point. I can see Holly lowdown scutbucket ass killing Belle to keep Tommy under her control because Tommy won't let her be in on the street side of his business. Rewatching the episode, Lobos would take everybody out all at once and besides his own legal troubles is giving Tommy a chance to hit Ghost. He needs money, the distributors are hurting as well so it is easy to say Lobos did it but now I'm not so sure that is the case.:patrice:

How would Holly know to kill the dog? Lobos told him kill ghost or his little family is dead. Thats Holly and the dog. Lobos needs Ghost dead. Ghost killed his network. Tried to kill him...he knows Ghost can put him out the game for good. Because Ghost is smarter then him. Think the inside fed Lobos has working for him is plotting on Lobos as well.