Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
this lil series is cute trying to be me and stringer bell in season 3....i guess woodface is gonna be Omar and pop tommy at the end of the season. i see your copy cat writing woodface
Lol I'm reading this shyt like"the fukk he talking about"? Then I looked up at your user name

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Kantos riding with Stern blackballing Ghost out of his own club financial affairs and being an all around prick last season kissing up to Stern.

fukk him :camby:

fukk Kantos. That white boy was feeling himself way too hard. Good luck getting a job you bum :camby: I remember in season one nobody wanted to hire that nikka

I don't trust Dre either. He gonna be a problem. Ghost think he sees himself in Dre but, he's wrong.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Lobos had the dog knocked off. I believe Ghost sent Dre to kill Red Head but she probably wasn't home and he just off'd the dog on GP.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Holly looks like her p*ssy smells like provolone cheese.:scusthov: Tommy sure loves to eat. This nikka is eating like a slob trying to do buisness deal. Looks like we gonna have thever two fukk nikkas Kantos and Greg Knoxs working together. Dre is gonna fukk up. This nikka is gonna bring that street mentality to the club. I wonder if we will see the Jiminez brothers this season? And Lobos ain't playing. Angela is gonna get exposed and his case will fall apart again.

Last edited:

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
fukk Kantos. That white boy was feeling himself way too hard. Good luck getting a job you bum :camby: I remember in season one nobody wanted to hire that nikka

I don't trust Dre either. He gonna be a problem. Ghost think he sees himself in Dre but, he's wrong.

He may not be wrong.....we seen what ghost did to kanan

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The kids, the dog, everybody dying. No lying
giphy.gif