Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Kantos riding with Stern blackballing Ghost out of his own club financial affairs and being an all around prick last season kissing up to Stern.

fukk him :camby:

Kantos got whatever the fukk was coming to him and he's a fool for thinking Ghost would welcome him back with open arms after being a real fukkboy during the Stern regime. That Greg Knox shyt will be an issue but Kantos got off VERY easily. Dude needed to be wrapped in bubble wrap and tossed off of the top of Truth

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I don't think Lobos had the dog knocked off. I believe Ghost sent Dre to kill Red Head but she probably wasn't home and he just off'd the dog on GP.
Why would he try and kill Tommy or his bytch he not knowing his plans I think he asked Dre if he strapped cause he found out lobo's ain't dead

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I wasn't feeling that part where tommy met the triads and they asked where's ghost just to say they don't fukk with ******s can't trust them...I didn't get that part considering the fact wasn't nobody black in that room...I immediately wondered who wrote that in the script, 50?
That's real tho a lot of other races in the drug game dont fukk with us or street gangs period remember lobo's said he won't gone deal with bloods or crips in ny but he heard ghost crew moved different

50 probably did cause he knowing what's up

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why would he try and kill Tommy or his bytch he not knowing his plans I think he asked Dre if he strapped cause he found out lobo's ain't dead
I know remember when tommy disclosed holly's fake ID.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Somebody explain the Kantos shyt to me :damn:

I don't remember seein him do no shady shyt

Also why the dog got killed and not Holly :what:

Was that Jefe just fukkin with Tommy?????

:sadcam:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why are the writers trying to make us forget James and Tasha have 3 children?

And that little one should be like 2 or 3 years old by now. Once they hit walking/talking age they don't still be napping all the time like that! Also, is that a different girl playing the middle child? She look tired and frustrated

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that little one should be like 2 or 3 years old by now. Once they hit walking/talking age they don't still be napping all the time like that! Also, is that a different girl playing the middle child? She look tired and frustrated

no it's the same girl from last season, she just growing up. The oldest boy really sprouted up. No way tommy is going to merk ghost and make those childrens a b*stard.