Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
It ain't that easy when you grew up with and cared for the person. Kanan was his father figure.

shyt he had a hard time killing Rolla
Rolla and Kanan are two different situations. Rolla was his pup. He had no real reason to kill Rolla. He had plenty of reasons to do Kanan extra dirty. 50 didn't die because he's a "power" hungry shyt head. But that's neither here nor there.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Rolla and Kanan are two different situations. Rolla was his pup. He had no real reason to kill Rolla. He had plenty of reasons to do Kanan extra dirty. 50 didn't die because he's a "power" hungry shyt head. But that's neither here nor there.

I guess maybe because one was like his "little brother" while the other was like his "father" but in all reality it's all the same. It's family in his eyes at the end of the day.

All 3 grew up together, all 3 were in the same game. All 3 from the same neighborhood.

And his reasoning behind killing Rolla was because he thought Rolla was trying to move in on his shyt and take over. Obviously it was cuz Kanan got in his ear and told him that's what was going on but hey he had a real reason regardless

Kanan not dying is :yeshrug: I can see why people think it's lazy writing and 50 trying be all in the show.

But to his defense he really not all in the shyt and hasnt made it all about him yet. He always gives credit to Courtney and the actors

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I guess maybe because one was like his "little brother" while the other was like his "father" but in all reality it's all the same. It's family in his eyes at the end of the day.

All 3 grew up together, all 3 were in the same game. All 3 from the same neighborhood.

And his reasoning behind killing Rolla was because he thought Rolla was trying to move in on his shyt and take over. Obviously it was cuz Kanan got in his ear and told him that's what was going on but hey he had a real reason regardless

Kanan not dying is :yeshrug: I can see why people think it's lazy writing and 50 trying be all in the show.

But to his defense he really not all in the shyt and hasnt made it all about him yet. He always gives credit to Courtney and the actors
Not even close to the same. Rolla did nothing to Ghost. Kanan did a lot to Ghost to actually warrant a savage death. But to be fair it would've been even more ridiculous for Ghost to look around for one of the guns to pop Kanan with.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I think Tommy dumb ass really underestimating how dangerous Lobos is. He know damn well he loves Ghost too much to kill him. I don't even know why he flarging like this.

And I loved the look on AUSA Angela Valdez's face when Julito walked into Truth. Yeah bytch you thought that shyt was over :umad:

You big dummy! Calamity Jane good nickname :heh:

And that Lil bald head Japanese fukk!