Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another fire episode.

Season 3 >>>>>>

Don't know why people are hating on Tommy. Milan's already trumped Ghost about 5 times. Ghost then starts plotting despite Tommy telling him that if he does, it's Tommy that gets the bullet and hole. Ghost then plots anyway on some fukkboi shyt :scust:. He's got every right to be mad.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
1... i'm still trying to figure out... lobos was this big drug lord and him and his top hitman both dead and nobody back home concern about that shyt or seeking answers

2... tommy is done.... rather by the feds, ghost or milan.......

3.... kanan part of the show is a little annoying now... they at least need to have him do some more dirt while he waiting to take out ghost
Remember. He's been 'dead' since the beginning of the John Doe trial. No one really knows anything yet. His people probably still think he's alive but in hiding.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Did the lead writer quit mid season?

Another thing why Ghost seems to care about that club more than his life, friends, & family?

A normal mofo attention would 100% focus on that crazy foreign mothersucker
I wish they would go deeper into
His backstory. He has this insatiable Desire to "get out the game". Almost as if he's trying to prove someone wrong or something. It seems more complex than a want to be clean, it's almost like he thinks going clean is what will ultimately Define him. It feels more like a personal milestone than just a random objective/logical next move that most TV bosses have. It's something that he like has to have, and I think there's a reason for that.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I wish they would go deeper into
His backstory. He has this insatiable Desire to "get out the game". Almost as if he's trying to prove someone wrong or something. It seems more complex than a want to be clean, it's almost like he thinks going clean is what will ultimately Define him. It feels more like a personal milestone than just a random objective/logical next move that most TV bosses have. It's something that he like has to have, and I think there's a reason for that.
That would be dope, but these writers that's on staff will not be able to pull that off

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1... i'm still trying to figure out... lobos was this big drug lord and him and his top hitman both dead and nobody back home concern about that shyt or seeking answers

From Season 2, Lobos was being hunted by a rival cartel group, known as the "Jimenez Cartel" (it was their card Ghost used to cover his murders of his rivals last season). They put out an official hit out on him. So Lobos ending up dead/missing simply means The Jimenez Cartel got to him.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS EPISODE... WOOOOW.. LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

OG Kanan really grooming Lil Waterhead Riq... bul gonna catch a body by end of S4

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
pRvXy0j7.gif

Had to do it :lolbron:
im using this