Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just when I was loving Tasha her hoodrat ass does that!:camby:

Ghost needs to stop dikking around and off Tommy. To me he is the MAIN antagonist of the series. :camby:

But many Ghost has so many enemies coming at him that its crazy. Just crazy...Milan, Tommy, Greg, Kantos, Kanan and even his own damn son...:wow:

Does Ghost has some type of trait that makes him have so many haters.:wow:

I hope our bae Keisha is alright.:mjcry: If not Tommy deserves the worst death...:demonic:

And Kanan is right its too late for Dre to tell Ghost anything.

:what:

Tommy is not killing Ghost.. I thought this was already established?

He's gonna kill Milan

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is his you get out the game ghost

Authorities are going to close in on Tommy. Tommy did a lot of talking in that car with Ruiz still bugged. :snoop:

They're going to try to get Ghost to testify against him.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
50 Cent is probably just like Kanaan in real life. I can imagine this nikka currupting young kids to sip lean and steal shoes out of stores. :russ:
50 was the one nikka on breakfast club defending the demonic fukkery that mophead chief keef was spewing to the youth :mjlol:
:snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They definitely murking Milian in the season final, or early next season. Just so they can bring Kanan back and play out the whole Ghost/Kanan/Tariq angle. Kanan said he was gonna lay low until the Serbian nikkas are out the picture then hes gonna come to collect. I have no clue how Tasha is gonna find out about LaKeisha though :francis: Ghost is going to tell Tasha about Ruiz's death and Tasha is probably going to tell G that she told Tommy what he was going to do, so she goofed up right there. Very good episode though, it was worth the wait :stopitslime:

The only think Freddy Kaana is going to collect is a bullet in his temple. Dude has no cache, no crew no nothing. Unless he's super nikka or something he's dead

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I know I'm gonna sound like ya'll complaining ass nikkas in here but I'm really gettin annoyed with this Kanaan shyt :francis: Why doesn't Dre just kill this nikka :what:

And nothing in my opinion fukks a show up more then an annoying ass kid :damn:

Get Tariq's clown ass outta here already :beli:
it is laughable and straight lazy/unrealistic writing to see that Kanaan's ass is running around the neighborhood all over the place, and Ghost/Tommy haven't gotten word that he's alive. AND he's running around with Ghost's son..........IN THE HOOD WHERE THEY'RE FROM...and Ghost/Tasha/Tommy haven't heard a word?

i don't expect a lot from a show of this caliber, but come on.

i'm sure they're saving the Kanaan story for next year at this point, and 50 just wanted to show his face in every fukkin episode this season........but the shyt is wack and unnecessary.