Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Wow great episode I thought tommy and ghost was all good but I guess that's not the case anymore. Holly death really fukked up Tommy up now he want ghost dead.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1... i'm still trying to figure out... lobos was this big drug lord and him and his top hitman both dead and nobody back home concern about that shyt or seeking answers

2... tommy is done.... rather by the feds, ghost or milan.......

3.... kanan part of the show is a little annoying now... they at least need to have him do some more dirt while he waiting to take out ghost

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just when I was loving Tasha her hoodrat ass does that!:camby:

Ghost needs to stop dikking around and off Tommy. To me he is the MAIN antagonist of the series. :camby:

But many Ghost has so many enemies coming at him that its crazy. Just crazy...Milan, Tommy, Greg, Kantos, Kanan and even his own damn son...:wow:

Does Ghost has some type of trait that makes him have so many haters.:wow:

I hope our bae Keisha is alright.:mjcry: If not Tommy deserves the worst death...:demonic:

And Kanan is right its too late for Dre to tell Ghost anything.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Tasha is the reason why women don't have a place in the drug business. All the emotions and micromanaging will get somebody fukked up.

Every time

Nah... Tata from Narcos disagrees. One loyal bytch...:mjcry::wow::win:

What you really mean is that HOODRATS should never be allowed in the drug business...