Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
First of all....:mjlol: at the 2nd in command to a cartel leader not having any money or any fake ids to get back below the border. Javier and his dish washing cousin can get back and forth through Juarez but, a dude who should have millions at that point was assed out and stuck in New York.
Their accounts were frozen. Probably burnt through the cash they had on hand thus him becoming desperate.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How are y'all watching this early?

I have starz on uverse and the new episode isn't in on demand

Do you need the starz app? Shouldn't I have that free through uverse?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:banderas: Ya'll ready for the new episode of Power ton-

GQtbu1J.gif

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
That was my guess too. Ghost, Tommy and Angie are like 35, 36. Tasha just turned 30. Kanan was a little older if I remember correctly so he should be late 30s, like 38 or 39. Maybe even 40.
Ghost's id in S1 had his dob 4-5-74. In real world time Ghost is 42. Power timewho knows how old he is. Time doesn't move between seasons.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Juke box asked him what happened to Shawn. He said he killed him cause ghost turned him against him. He said he'd get revenge

Juke then asked what did he REALLY take from him.

It was about Shawn. About him taking his only child. If he wanted ghost freedom he'd call the cops on him. shyt just sic juke on him and have him arrested on something. Call the Feds and tell them everything.

nikka could have done that from jail when ghost was visiting him and shyt.

He made a full out plan to kill the grandma, take over her place, bring Tariq there, then blow his brains out.

It was about taking his son.
That's stupid. Ghost didn't kill his son or take his son. What he's doing now by brainwashing Tariq makes more sense than popping his top in Breeze's apartment.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's stupid. Ghost didn't kill his son or take his son. What he's doing now by brainwashing Tariq makes more sense than popping his top in Breeze's apartment.
So he pulled out the gun and put it to his head for what purpose?

Again. Blame the writers. But that's definitely the story they told