Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Tommy vs ghost back on Preview

Tommy don't want out the game so of course he gonna gravitate towards Milan and is going along with Milan instead of trying take him down like ghost

I think that's what he means when he said I choose holly over u ghost now it's time for you to choose me over leaving the game

Ghost might kill Tommy on the finale and Ruiz gone rat on Milan

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tommy is going to stand tall and keep his loyalty to Ghost...he's just doing it his own way this time.
Idk mane ghost almost bodied Bruh once and Tommy forgetting ghost saved his fukkin life against them Koreans Drive by

I think ghost gone kill Tommy cause Tommy spiraling out of control and to somewhat save him cause working for Milan won't end well

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can I download the starz app on my tv?

It's not on on demand

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As much as I hate to admit it Tareek might be the new ghost smh Kanon def was bouta knock his head off before he said he hated his pops

The history lesson Kanon talking bout is grooming reek to be a street nikka like he did ghost and Tommy

He already hate ghost and think he a liar

So he gone teach him the streets and plus tell every dark secret ghost and Tasha got...once he reveal he Shawn dad and ghost killed him

And ghost killing his dad and snitching on him

That's the lost Ghost gone take if any this season ....I think reek still gone get killed lookin up to gangsta she need to stay in his lane

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
yeah i don't think Tommy killed Lakeisha if anything he probably gave her a heads up on something.

He'd be playing with fire.

This would be the second time he disobeyed Milan's request to kill someone.

Plus, does Tommy even know Lakeisha like that? Would he even care enough to make sure she leaves town?