Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What she did with Angela was petty, thats teenager shyt
It falls in line with her wanting to be the wife of a drug dealer. That is how her character is written but angela knows shes lying tho.

Dre is dumb for turning on ghost so quick tho, bc realistically siding with ghost is the only way him and his daughter get to stay alive after this.
SO MUCH DISRESPECT IN THIS EPISODE!!!
:why:

And they done made 50s character so over the top now the shyts become cartoonish:pachaha:
Writers on the show probably give have the :beli: :snoop: look every time 50 cent leaves the room after giving his "creative" opinions :heh:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Kanan needs to die because he isn't needed anymore.....Besides how is he walking around out in the open and NOBODY sees him?
:wtb:
Alright let's talk about the rest of the episode
I KNEW Tasha would be the one to tell Tommy about Holly being pregnant
Tariq a kid no more but every child gets put in there place when they disrespect their parents
(Ghost was about to beat the hell out of him if he didn't snap out of it)
Tommy is just lost right now
Angela looks fell off this season.....:huhldup:
Milan is a good heel
The flip-flopping that Dre is doing is starting to get old
Ghost got problems with Milan, dealing with Tommy, Tasha, the kids, Club issues and he don't even know about Kanan....Maybe....The way he look at that camera when he was with Dre makes me wonder...:jbhmm:

Just eh.....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
[SPOILER="Eh......"Kanan needs to die because he isn't needed anymore.....Besides how is he walking around out in the open and NOBODY sees him?
:wtb:
Alright let's talk about the rest of the episode
I KNEW Tasha would be the one to tell Tommy about Holly being pregnant
Tariq a kid no more but every child gets put in there place when they disrespect their parents
(Ghost was about to beat the hell out of him if he didn't snap out of it)
Tommy is just lost right now
Angela looks fell off this season.....:huhldup:
Milan is a good heel
The flip-flopping that Dre is doing is starting to get old
Ghost got problems with Milan, dealing with Tommy, Tasha, the kids, Club issues and he don't even know about Kanan....Maybe....The way he look at that camera when he was with Dre makes me wonder...:jbhmm:

Just eh......[/Spoiler]
What if Ghost' character understood serbian :ohhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It falls in line with her wanting to be the wife of a drug dealer. That is how her character is written but angela knows shes lying tho.

Dre is dumb for turning on ghost so quick tho, bc realistically siding with ghost is the only way him and his daughter get to stay alive after this.

Writers on the show probably give have the :beli: :snoop: look every time 50 cent leaves the room after giving his "creative" opinions :heh:
Aint no telling who side that nikka on, he's definitely telling kanan out of fear tho not loyalty/love

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Aint no telling who side that nikka on, he's definitely telling kanan out of fear tho not loyalty/love
yea but there's no way Kanan leaves him or his daughter alive. And if Kanan does let him live, Ghost wont forget the betrayal. :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Isn't that the most logical thing to say & best way to effect angela at the same time :comeon:
no the most logical thing to say to goddamn fbi lawyer is "bytch don't ask me no questions without my lawyer present" and walk off

not piss her off even more... not even knowing what evidence she had or how she could use it against you

tasha always been a fukking dummy.. your man is out here dealing weight for 20-30 damn years, you got millions now, enough to go straight, got 3 babies in the house... and you out here talking bout "baby no don't quit... i want to be with the biggest drug dealer in ny" then gets legit angry at you for trying to leave the game

if that ain't the dumbest shyt i ever heard in my life