Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol::deadmanny:

These nikkas really couldnt have just got yout average banging brown skin Rican from the South Bronx to play Angie.

Orange is the New Black on the otherhand gets it!:noah:

Yup. Like the female lead from Rosewood. And she's an NY native

2015+FOX+Programming+Presentation+Red+Carpet+QglJsv-Tw2fl.jpg

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
Peace to the Gods and the Earths.

Point me in the direction of a firm stream os the series so i can get caught up. Keep hearing about this show but i dont have Starz (fukk Bright house as a staff, record label, and as a mf'in crew).

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Peace to the Gods and the Earths.

Point me in the direction of a firm stream os the series so i can get caught up. Keep hearing about this show but i dont have Starz (fukk Bright house as a staff, record label, and as a mf'in crew).
Legit stream way, I got Prime and subscribe to starz there :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ghost back at it again with ignoring people when they gotta tell him something important smfh :upsetfavre: Dude is becoming a nuisance
Nobody on this show states how important something is tho. They all just send one message or ask once I need to talk to u. I would brush that sh1t off too.

Ghost was about to brush Dre off, but Dre made his point clear about the Tommy hit. Mofos need to :damn: the importance of shyt and stop p*ssyfooting

Last edited:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Nobody on this show states how important something is tho. They all just send one message or ask once I need to talk to u. I would brush that sh1t off too.

Ghost was about to brush Dre off, but Dre made his point clear about the Tommy hit. Mofos need to :damn: the importance of shyt and stop p*ssyfooting

I hear you but I mean the amount of times people need to tell Ghost some shyt and later it comes back to fukk him up then he makes that dumb :ohhh: face, he should at least hear the topic people wanna talk about, a brief summary or something goddamn. What's he even in a rush to do all the time the nikka only goes to fukk Angela and go on runs.:upsetfavre: