Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm late but this was one of the best episodes of the season to me and cant wait for next Saturday to hit. I felt where Dre was coming from when he saw Kanaan. Even the hardest gangsta will turn soft when it comes to their seed being involved and he legit knew Kanaan would drop the baby out the window. I knew Ghost wasn't going to get killed but I wondered how they would pull it off with him making it out alive. Forgot all about the security detail even after he had just talked to old boy. I figured Holly would die but it was a surprise that it was Tommy who offed her. The writing on this show is great and if they aren't getting Emmy nominations they need to.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
They almost wet Ghost up when he was wit his son:to: lil nikka Tarik ain't even realize it. The security team came through tho :whew:

I figured Tommy was gonna be the one to kill Holly. She's finally gone :ohlawd: she was doin way too much. Tommy is gonna be fukked up when he finds out she was pregnant tho :francis:

Tommy and Angie really showed their loyalty to Ghost in this episode.
Angie made sure Ruiz ain't snitch on Ghost. Greg was mad af :russ: Fool tried to force Ruiz to bring down the whole operation but now the shyt gonna backfire. Now they ain't gonna get Ghost nor Lobos.

:dead: at that last Lobos and Sandoval scene.

Kanan had Dre shook af when he saw Kanan in his crib wit his daughter. Now Dre is probably gonna help Kanan go after Ghost out of fear. Fear is stronger than love word to Pac :wow:

Ghost & Tommy are back :mjcry:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Peace to the Gods and the Earths.

Point me in the direction of a firm stream os the series so i can get caught up. Keep hearing about this show but i dont have Starz (fukk Bright house as a staff, record label, and as a mf'in crew).

peace God :obama:

Use this site with Chromecast & stream it to ur TV :blessed:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did they end the episode so corny tho?

Them niqqas should not even have to speak on what they have to do to Lobos. That should have been a non verbal scene imo:manny:

so u rather have ghost and tommy making fukk faces at eachother at the end of the episode instead of nailing something down? :dead:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If i'm dre, you really have about 3 options right now

1. Split town with your daughter (logical and safe choice)
2. Tell Ghost he fukked up and freddy kaanon is back (will survive the season)
3. Continue to be a mole for kaanan and be killed by ghost or tommy (no season 4)