I would've fukked that scene up 10 times and hit her with the

4119054_orig.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
yeah.

would not be surprised if ghost is firing him for real or just firing from the current position and making him security for tariq or something. like a new shawn but professional hired

dre is def pawn. ghost prob keeping him around because he knows kanan will contact if he's alive and ghost cant afford to not have some info line to him.

dre is gonna lose no matter what.

Why would Ghost think Kanan is still alive?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Very true. Tariq is a bit confused, more like upset with the current situation. I just don't see him hating Ghost that much to a point to where he would help Kanan kill him unless he was truly threatened for his life or something like that. Dre is also wishy washy. He's always had a hunger for the streets. Now with Kanan back on the scene, he's getting what he asked for. He has no choice but to obey Kanan for now. With that being said, if Kanan were to get Tariq and Dre on his side completely, those would be two powerful pieces on the board. On top of that, his cousin is a cop. Kanan right now can make some real strategic moves here to catch Ghost out of pocket. But first for him, he has to see what is going on in the streets as he's been out of action a bit.

Side Note: I wonder if he would try to get Tommy to flip on Ghost again....hmmm:jbhmm:

Tariq would never help to kill his pops. At the very least, Kanan might push him to kill Dre.

I definitely think Kanan is going to work the Dre and Tariq angle for his benefit until he no longer needs them. I suspect he'll have less of a need for Dre first. He can also get to Uncle Tommy via Tariq.