Power Rangers short film is incredible

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruhs, ya'll gotta watch the R-rated NSFW version

so apparently Joseph Kahn(dude who directed Torque) did this as a parody to make fun of the "dark and gritty" movie trend. but yeah, this was dope even if it was supposed to be a joke

Video is down, is there another link you can provide:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ef making it fore kids everyon who grew up wiht powerrangers is old now

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I respect dudes opinion, but what grown ass men are still watching the current power rangers now on nickelodeon? :mjpls:

And da only reason any kid knows who he is is because of da 25-30 year old parents/relatives who puttem on dood in da first place. :aicmon:

I will always have some respect for da OG ranger but who is really checkin for dat franchise nowadays like dat anyways? Do kids eam watch dat new shyt now?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That same fakkit made a videos of him fighting scorpion as the white ranger and splitting scorpion head open :skip:

That crab ass nikka can get the whole fukk outta here :mjlol:

saban backed that video up and is supporting the new one that is about to drop. Homie is still on sabans pay roll and is the only original cast member that is still involved in that franchise.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And da only reason any kid knows who he is is because of da 25-30 year old parents/relatives who puttem on dood in da first place. :aicmon:

I will always have some respect for da OG ranger but who is really checkin for dat franchise nowadays like dat anyways? Do kids eam watch dat new shyt now?

Im sayin lol, only reason i know that show is still airing is because of the internet. Like i cannot imagine a 25-30 year old waking up early in the morning to watch that shyt lol. :heh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That same fakkit made a videos of him fighting scorpion as the white ranger and splitting scorpion head open :skip:

That crab ass nikka can get the whole fukk outta here :mjlol:

Imo, buddy's response seemed laced wit a bit of sodium because da shyt he turned down came out dope & is gettin all kinds of buzz n praise.

shyt is da most spotlight dat :flabbynsick: franchise has had in YEARS.