Power Rangers short film is incredible

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Afta watchin it again...

Kinda nitpickin like a hoe but I think if da guns had more of a pulse rifle/ plasma rifle type steez to em instead of dat standard bullet fire it would've been betta.

Considerin all da Zords & futuristic vibes it had goin n what not.

Think seein Power Rangers in thier whole get up just runnin around hittin nikkas wit da choppa was a lil :patrice: at first.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
my opinion on it the short film was really tight. I feel that power rangers reboot coming out next year in theaters could learn something from the short film in terms of what direction to take it

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yo, how ya'll remember Power Rangers so vividly :dahell:

That shyt was too corny to watch past ~6 years old. Moved on to Batman and Pokemon by that time. But damn when I was on it I loved that shyt.
I watched it so much it got me through alot of tough times dealing with my drunk ass dad :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Y'all couldn't see that this was satire?:wtf: even with that kids line, the dark and gritty setting, even had Tommy at the end sounding like Christian Bale's Batman :dead: . A dark and gritty reboot of Power Rangers with drug and sexual references:pachaha: you're not meant to take it seriously at all.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
thats a damn good film, it probably didnt cost much and its better than alot of movies

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is dope but bulk and skull with straps :camby:

zach doing lines of coke :mjcry:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I watched it so much it got me through alot of tough times dealing with my drunk ass dad :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: Damn bruh. Some of my first memories of my father was him walkin up the block with a big ass bag with all of those big ass Power Ranger toys they started out with. I'm bout to go hug that nikka right now. :dwillhuh:

:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all couldn't see that this was satire?:wtf: even with that kids line, the dark and gritty setting, even had Tommy at the end sounding like Christian Bale's Batman :dead: . A dark and gritty reboot of Power Rangers with drug and sexual references:pachaha: you're not meant to take it seriously at all.

I feel like it's going over everyones head or they're just ignoring it because it's been bought up several times in this thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Damn bruh. Some of my first memories of my father was him walkin up the block with a big ass bag with all of those big ass Power Ranger toys they started out with. I'm bout to go hug that nikka right now. :dwillhuh:

:mjcry:
Alot of the coli nikkas make fun of people being "fatherless"

But I was the opposite, my mom wasn't in my life my grandparents raised me until she died and I lived with my dad and then my aunt until I went to college

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this isn't online anywhere? can't find shyt, want to see the nsfw version