Power Rangers Movie Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
There's no reason for a thread about the damn Power Rangers to turn into a discussion about police brutality and complex racial issues in America.

People want to talk about the movie, and you have to scroll through pages of non-related content just to do so. If you want to talk about race start a new thread. This type of thread derailing gets you banned on pretty much any legitimate message board.

This is one of my bigghest gripes with the coli.. some of these dudes get to run around and do whatever they want without any consequences. We shuldn't have to scroll through fukking race posts in here. smh

If you guys want to talk about that race shyt, take it to another thread. I dont want mix race and power rangers wtf.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is one of my bigghest gripes with the coli.. some of these dudes get to run around and do whatever they want without any consequences. We shuldn't have to scroll through fukking race posts in here. smh

If you guys want to talk about that race shyt, take it to another thread. I dont want mix race and power rangers wtf.

I'll apologize for even delving into that breh

Superstar
Daps
God Damn i never seen black people sooo scared to talk about race

:russ:

:dahell: There's an entire subforum dedicated to race, multiple threads about race in entertainment in The Booth, The Coli, here, TSC, everywhere, multiple threads daily about race in TLR. I get it if you're impassioned by the subject and if you wanna debate that in here but please don't be condescending about it/rejecting if people don't wanna hear it

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just saw the preview; even unlocked a special filer on snapchat. Movie looks like a :skip:because they're not kids who are good at karate but have their DNA altered somehow :snoop: (the Michael Bay fashion i guess. I didn't know the trailer was out, maybe cause I was purposely avoiding these threads about the movie. :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:. You're telling me you never knew anybody in real life that liked the Power Rangers theme, one of the most iconic theme songs of the'90s? :duck:
Correct. How is that hard to believe? And calling it iconic is overrating it. Nostalgia is clouding your mind

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Just saw the preview; even unlocked a special filer on snapchat. Movie looks like a :skip:because they're not kids who are good at karate but have their DNA altered somehow :snoop: (the Michael Bay fashion i guess. I didn't know the trailer was out, maybe cause I was purposely avoiding these threads about the movie. :manny:
Thats common in later season either way, and it was explict in season 3 that being a ranger enhanced your strength.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats common in later season either way, and it was explict in season 3 that being a ranger enhanced your strength.
I only recall that when they were using the ninja powers or morphed dont remember that for regular stuff.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
It's not that the blue ranger was lame. It was the person being the blue ranger (billy) was lame

Nobody wanted to be billy. He couldn't fight and was always the one getting beat up and always needed to be rescued.

Billy could of been any color Ranger and nobody would of wanted to be him
Ok and? Want them to go back in time and rewrite the power rangers or something? Y'all really this stupid?