Power Rangers Movie Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yet another reason why I don't fukk with dude. Thanks for the info breh:salute:

The Jason shyt already put me on tilt

Jason and Zack were my favorite characters in MMPR. I didn't mind Tommy at first but I did feel they were starting to undermine Jason a bit. Even as a kid i just felt Jason was the leader, Zack was his best bro, and Kim would grow into Jason's love interest. They were more or less the holy trinity early on, imo. Tommy came in and disheveled that; he became the focus, the kimberly love interest arc went to him, and Zack took even more of a backseat b/c it was now about Tommy, Kim.. and Jason. And then they went full retard with the white ranger stuff

Not sayin Green Ranger wasn't cool, but i was always on the fence when it came to all of that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jason and Zack were my favorite characters in MMPR. I didn't mind Tommy at first but I did feel they were starting to undermine Jason a bit. Even as a kid i just felt Jason was the leader, Zack was his best bro, and Kim would grow into Jason's love interest. They were more or less the holy trinity early on, imo. Tommy came in and disheveled that; he became the focus, the kimberly love interest arc went to him, and Zack took even more of a backseat b/c it was now about Tommy, Kim.. and Jason. And then they went full retard with the white ranger stuff

Not sayin Green Ranger wasn't cool, but i was always on the fence when it came to all of that.

I never fukked with Tommy either but I never saw anything between Jason and Kim on the real. Just never did:yeshrug: but yeah Tommy came in and then the show went in that direction once Jason and Zack and Trini asked for more money. I read that even though Tommy was going to be the white ranger, the plan was to still keep Jason as the leader but then he started being about his business and they threw him in the bushes

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I never fukked with Tommy either but I never saw anything between Jason and Kim on the real. Just never did:yeshrug: but yeah Tommy came in and then the show went in that direction once Jason and Zack and Trini asked for more money. I read that even though Tommy was going to be the white ranger, the plan was to still keep Jason as the leader but then he started being about his business and they threw him in the bushes
Nah they never hinted on Jason and Kim that i recall in that first season. More so i'm talkin about tv tropes and it seemed that would be the logical route. But everything just seemed to cater to Tommy afterwards. He was alright when he first came on board, and i would've preferred if he had remained as a villain... but :manny:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
636044772319264563-PR-D051-10705-6-R12.jpg
The fukk is this :why:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know about that. What was he beefin with Jason for? I wonder if he beefed with Zack as well because I heard Zack and Jason became good friends IRL during that shows run.
You know whats crazy i like jason frank but you can tell he is a dikk you can tell austin st john is a good guy imo.