Power Rangers Movie Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was spoiled rotten lol. Had and have every power ranger toy I ever asked for. Even tor the shuttlezord
my rich friend had that crazy big pyramid one that i was fascinated with

631760088_o.jpg

s-l400.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Zeo was like the last good one with the original cast. After Zeo they did the dreadful Turbo with the lil kid and started jumping the shark.

Let me rephrase it: I lamed out with the toys lol. I still watched up until the original cast left in turbo

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm furious the black guy isn't the Black Ranger anymore. shyt wasn't racist at all to me, we took pride in the fact that the Black Ranger was a Black Man. I wouldn't want the black guy to be any other ranger (except maybe Green). Now they made the soft, non athletic gay ranger the black guy. I'm WAYYY more offended by that. I bet he won't even be smart, he'll probably be bungling his way into victory. :stopitslime::scust::comeon::martin::mjcry:

giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
one of these mufukkas is gay?

The guy who played Billy the Blue Ranger is gay in real life. I don't put it above Hollywood to "slip" a gay ranger in there. Guess who is the best suspect... :mjcry:

Yup, Billy was gay. Apparently, Tommy used to bully him on the set and call him a fakkit all the time. The showrunners didn't care and were on some "well, you are a fakkit :manny:" and would lowkey help/enable the bullying.

IIRC it was a big reason why Billy finally quit the show and was suicidal at one point. There was some video/interview with him talkin about all that, it was posted on here about a year or two ago.

Between that, and a video about Tommy goin off about Jason... these past few years have me thinkin that the og 5 may have gotten along well (rip trini) or kept it drama free... but shyt may've hit the fan when tommy came on board. Beefin with Jason, calling Billy a fakkit, always quick to be all up in the video reppin green/white ranger for some pub, even 20 years later :russ:He didn't give a fukk:wow:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yup, Billy was gay. Apparently, Tommy used to bully him on the set and call him a fakkit all the time. The showrunners didn't care and were on some "well, you are a fakkit :manny:" and would lowkey help/enable the bullying.

IIRC it was a big reason why Billy finally quit the show and was suicidal at one point. There was some video/interview with him talkin about all that, it was posted on here about a year or two ago.

Between that, and a video about Tommy goin off about Jason... these past few years have me thinkin that the og 5 may have gotten along well (rip trini) or kept it drama free... but shyt may've hit the fan when tommy came on board. Beefin with Jason, calling Billy a fakkit, always quick to be all up in the video reppin green/white ranger for some pub, even 20 years later :russ:He didn't give a fukk:wow:

Yet another reason why I don't fukk with dude. Thanks for the info breh:salute:

The Jason shyt already put me on tilt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Didn't know about that. What was he beefin with Jason for? I wonder if he beefed with Zack as well because I heard Zack and Jason became good friends IRL during that shows run.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn't know about that. What was he beefin with Jason for? I wonder if he beefed with Zack as well because I heard Zack and Jason became good friends IRL during that shows run.

Man i heard it was some shyt where he challenged jason to a fight because they didn't get along on set probably on some ego shyt and he wanted to prove that he was the best fighter on the show and when Jason hit him with the :coffee: he got in his feelings and wouldn't let the shyt go.

There's gotta be something to the fact that anytime there's a "reunion" it's the four of them or three of them and that man is nowhere to be found

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man i heard it was some shyt where he challenged jason to a fight because they didn't get along on set probably on some ego shyt and he wanted to prove that he was the best fighter on the show and when Jason hit him with the :coffee: he got in his feelings and wouldn't let the shyt go.

There's gotta be something to the fact that anytime there's a "reunion" it's the four of them or three of them and that man is nowhere to be found

:russ: That's crazy. I wonder what it took for Jason to show up for Forever Red.