Power Rangers Movie Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wait...y'all want the only bruh to be the Black Ranger??? I thought it was racist that the Black dude was the Black ranger, a Asian the yellow ranger etc...

Now we want it back to that??? I'm confused. Will watch regardless.
I'm cool as along as they give that nikka the gun :lolbron:

08-620x.jpg

tumblr_mlbuikIQ2B1qkzb67o1_250.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wait...y'all want the only bruh to be the Black Ranger??? I thought it was racist that the Black dude was the Black ranger, a Asian the yellow ranger etc...

Now we want it back to that??? I'm confused. Will watch regardless.
yes nobody give a flying fuk until that vh1 shyt

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wouldn't even be surprised.. dude looks soft :skip:
i hate when they do shyt like that(not saying they would), one black character they make them fill all the gap gay/tran/adopted by asian parents ...just add another fuking minority character shyt

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
In 2nd grade, telling your mom you wanted to be a power ranger for Halloween and she comes home with the Blue Ranger:mjcry:

I made it known to my mom I wanted full Green Ranger merch, she comes home with a 12 inch deluxe Blue Ranger cause it's all they had. :francis: :mjcry:

Why these new rangers look like G-Force Guyvers?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'm furious the black guy isn't the Black Ranger anymore. shyt wasn't racist at all to me, we took pride in the fact that the Black Ranger was a Black Man. I wouldn't want the black guy to be any other ranger (except maybe Green). Now they made the soft, non athletic gay ranger the black guy. I'm WAYYY more offended by that. I bet he won't even be smart, he'll probably be bungling his way into victory. :stopitslime::scust::comeon::martin::mjcry:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I made it known to my mom I wanted full Green Ranger merch, she comes home with a 12 inch deluxe Blue Ranger cause it's all they had. :francis: :mjcry:

Have to pity the people like this guy who never enjoyed the highest realms like people like me. Had that red ranger, had that tigerzord, seen the original movie in theaters on opening day like a true pimp. the only thing i didn't have was the green ranger, which might not have existed to begin with when i was fukking with them.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I'm furious the black guy isn't the Black Ranger anymore. shyt wasn't racist at all to me, we took pride in the fact that the Black Ranger was a Black Man. I wouldn't want the black guy to be any other ranger (except maybe Green). Now they made the soft, non athletic gay ranger the black guy. I'm WAYYY more offended by that. I bet he won't even be smart, he'll probably be bungling his way into victory. :stopitslime::scust::comeon::martin::mjcry:

one of these mufukkas is gay?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Have to pity the people like this guy who never enjoyed the highest realms like people like me. Had that red ranger, had that tigerzord, seen the original movie in theaters on opening day like a true pimp. the only thing i didn't have was the green ranger, which might not have existed to begin with when i was fukking with them.

Yeah I was spoiled rotten lol. Had and have every power ranger toy I ever asked for. Even tor the shuttlezord

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

That's what it reminds me of a lot especially the Dark Hero suit
2016-05-05-14-25-25--1552436475_zpsgudhbf0q.jpg

A modern day version with todays graphics and give him an his enemies a much greater boost in feats to really make it something epic :ohlawd: