Power Rangers Movie Thread

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
rpm had so much potential but it was so incoherent. It doesnt fight power ranger canon and it was one of the few times the Jap footage didnt mesh well with the Western do over. If I recall, the Sentai was like a parody while the RPM was half way serious. Its like the wanted to do a power rangers/ mad max but realized it was a kids show too late. At times the show would leave you like :what:
Might be confusing that with turbo, it's Japanese counterpart Carranger was straight parody while turbo tried to be serious smh

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
so... when are we gonna get that beetle borgs reboot?

6a58a864e5e3781fce2ffaca0c3f54941357932601_full.jpg

or that masked rider reboot
latest

certified classics :ahh:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
My top 5 would be
1. Mighty Morphin
This season will always be classic and the template for success.

2. In space
Bringing the second cast of Power rangers turbo proved to be a great idea. That showed fans grew attacted to rangers outside of MM.
Androse was a complete bad ass and the plot remains one of the best of the series .
:salute:

3.RPM
Here they dived into a more darker, apocalyptic world and it paided huge dividens. The season brought back a lot of OG fans and the Scott/Dilion friendship made it special.

4. Dino Thunder
If it weren't for DT we might not have had too many seasons after to be honest. This season is what got me back on track and introduced only a 5 ranger cell. With Tommy many times taking a step back to allow Carner to succeed and grow.
BTW Trent was a bad ass white ranger second best all time.

5.Zeo
Great to see the rangers get more powers and be transitioned to a new season. Tommy truly became the face of the franchise here and Jason coming back as the gold ranger was beyond epic.

6. Time Force
The time traveling aspect seperated this from every season and still does. West Being the next to last recruited was a nice spin and the team being out of there time.

7.turbo
One of the og serious and the last to go to the big screen. Turbo was a departure from the "anciet mystical powers route"
As well as introducing a new team of rangers mid season successfully and the first black red ranger! My nikka TJ. :blessed:

8.ninja storm
I consider this the first real attempt at the the "ninja concept" and it was a fun ride. With dynamic characters and a cast with great cymestry. Kem was my second favorite green ranger!

9.SPD
people think I HATE SPD. I never did but its not top 5. Had some good characters and just sampled from the space formula with a awesome spin. Please get that space Scooby Doo sht out my face dough
:camby:

10.mystic force
It was hot fire from jump. One of the best Openings in franchise history with a bad ass Morphing sequence. First season to attempt elemental powers since ninja storm.

That's my Ranger Legacy give me feedback brehs!!

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
No it wasn't, LSR was easily one of the best. It didn't have the "let's get 5 teens who just so happen to know martial arts" format. They were adults who actually had careers and backgrounds with substance. And their powers weren't magical they were man made, loved that season back when I was a child. Operation O was :scust:
Not interested in "man made powers" shud of had an army of rangers then.
Underwater headquaters :camby:

And certain aspects of the team such as carter being a firefighter and the pink ranger being a nurse was dope
:salute:

But the yellow ranger climbing rocks
:mjlol:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's jason. they've switched everything around. Probably also to avoid having a black guy play the black ranger
Nikkas were mad cause the casting wasn't blatantly racist.:russ:
Top 4 is not up for debate :birdman:

1. Time Force
2. In Space
3. Mighty Morphin'
4. Zeo
5. Wild Force/LSR/Ninja Storm :jbhmm:
You got the seasons right but the order all wrong. And the glaring omission of Dino Thunder.

!. Dino Thunder
2. Zeo
3. Mighty Morphin
4. In Space
5. NInja Storm

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nikkas were mad cause the casting wasn't blatantly racist.:russ:

You got the seasons right but the order all wrong. And the glaring omission of Dino Thunder.

!. Dino Thunder
2. Zeo
3. Mighty Morphin
4. In Space
5. NInja Storm

I mean come on. It was obviously racist as fukk lol. But also I read zack was originally the blue ranger and then they switched it to black. maybe they thought us kids wouldn't get it if the black ranger wasn't black. and of course the asian being the yellow ranger?:francis: