MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I meant to tag you when i posted the pic. I know how you feel about her
Both female power rangers can get it. :wow:

I just wish the black dude was the Red Ranger. :mjcry:

I said the SAME shyt :russ: just to fulfill a childhood dream of not only being jason but also the leader. That's that interesting thing about growing up as a black kid. When you play these roles on the playground, race isn't an issue. Like we all didn't say "I want to be Zack!" Everyone had their favorite ranger and just didnt want to get stuck playing Kim or Trini. And Jason has always been my favorite ranger so I would've loved for them to flip his race and make him the leader.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here's the logo

CgCEpJdUIAANaVL.jpg:orig

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I sincerely hope they don't make the Black kid the weakest ranger or some type of Finn like castrated fakkit.

Zak was one of the coolest rangers so they better represent:ufdup:

They did what the show was originally going to do before they decided to get racist: cast the black guy as the blue ranger and the other white guy as the black ranger. So the black guy is billy and the asian guy is zack. Don't know what that has to say about their characters though but thats what they were going to do on the show originally and then they got stupid

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They did what the show was originally going to do before they decided to get racist: cast the black guy as the blue ranger and the other white guy as the black ranger. So the black guy is billy and the asian guy is zack. Don't know what that has to say about their characters though but thats what they were going to do on the show originally and then they got stupid
Original was racist as fukk

Black nikka playing the Black Ranger
Asian playing the Yellow Ranger
Irish dude playing the Green Ranger
Redneck playing the Red Ranger

oh and let's not forget the Green Ranger becoming the White Ranger once he decided to join the other Rangers (America)

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

oh and let's not forget the Green Ranger becoming the White Ranger once he decided to join the other Rangers (America)

Oh the stereotypes were real lol. At least in this one they're trying to give them actual chraracterizario and not using footage of a Japanese show

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:deadmanny: I think Austin St. John is also part native lol which increases the racism I really like him he seems like a good humble dude btw.