Power Rangers Movie Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
First Synopsis For 'Power Rangers' Revealed - Heroic Hollywood

As for the main cast, the Power Rangers themselves, Naomi Scott plays Kimberly Hart/The Pink Ranger, who was once a popular girl at school, but, after an extended absence, has decide to follow her own path. Becky G. plays Trini Kwan/The Yellow Ranger—her parents move a lot for work, making her the perpetual new kid and outsider. R.J. Cyler plays Billy Cranston/The Blue Ranger, who is super nerdy and struggles with OCD and has no clue how to interact with other humans, you know, a typical movie nerd. Ludi Lin is Zack Taylor/The Black Ranger, a charming smart-ass and super jock who also harbors deep seeded insecurities. Then there’s Dacre Montgomery, who plays Jason Lee Scott/The Red Ranger. He was once the big man on campus, the star quarterback, but after a car accident cuts his athletic career prematurely short, he struggles to find his place in the world, but you can bet his leadership skills will come in handy when evil alien forces descend on his small town.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
First Synopsis For 'Power Rangers' Revealed - Heroic Hollywood

As for the main cast, the Power Rangers themselves, Naomi Scott plays Kimberly Hart/The Pink Ranger, who was once a popular girl at school, but, after an extended absence, has decide to follow her own path. Becky G. plays Trini Kwan/The Yellow Ranger—her parents move a lot for work, making her the perpetual new kid and outsider. R.J. Cyler plays Billy Cranston/The Blue Ranger, who is super nerdy and struggles with OCD and has no clue how to interact with other humans, you know, a typical movie nerd. Ludi Lin is Zack Taylor/The Black Ranger, a charming smart-ass and super jock who also harbors deep seeded insecurities. Then there’s Dacre Montgomery, who plays Jason Lee Scott/The Red Ranger. He was once the big man on campus, the star quarterback, but after a car accident cuts his athletic career prematurely short, he struggles to find his place in the world, but you can bet his leadership skills will come in handy when evil alien forces descend on his small town.

This is the same character breakdown from Collider last year so i guess everything is as is. I figured the script would've gone through changes after all those damn writers I see attached to it

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Mighty Morphin> Zeo> Space> Time Force> Spd
(Space is so underrated) Had the best char development of any season and a twist at the end that had you like :ohhh:
The Goat Power Ranger scene was billy stumbling on Alpha and Zordon working on the White Ranger had me like :gladbron: as a kid jumping in front the tv doing karate moves.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Mighty Morphin> Zeo> Space> Time Force> Spd
(Space is so underrated) Had the best char development of any season and a twist at the end that had you like :ohhh:
The Goat Power Ranger scene was billy stumbling on Alpha and Zordon working on the White Ranger had me like :gladbron: as a kid jumping in front the tv doing karate moves.
SPD...FUKIN SPD?? :dead:
that's like giving light speed rescue a reward.

How is SPD in the top 5? While Dino Thunder gets no mention :mjlol:
or a very underated season in RPM

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
SPD...FUKIN SPD?? :dead:
that's like giving light speed rescue a reward.

How is SPD in the top 5? While Dino Thunder gets no mention :mjlol:
or a very underated season in RPM
That last spot be a toss up to me cause the fall off after space is real to me. I watched it after space but I was like :beli: wtf happen to all the good fighting and shyt now all they do is get weapon upgrades

MarcusDigital

Daps
I'm with you on space dough.
Madddd underated.thank god they left Justine annoying ass on earth
:camby:
DAT dude helped ruin the turbo movie 4 me

MarcusDigital

Daps
:ufdup: SPD legit
Nah I disagree with y'all.
SPD had its moments had some great characters. Jack was one of my favorite rangers of all time :salute:

But them having doggycrugger as a ranger was straight :trash:

SPD IS NOT TOP 5 :mjlol:
Its better than a lot of the disney seasons but even ninja storm is above spd

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nah I disagree with y'all.
SPD had its moments had some great characters. Jack was one of my favorite rangers of all time :salute:

But them having doggycrugger as a ranger was straight :trash:

SPD IS NOT TOP 5 :mjlol:
Its better than a lot of the disney seasons but even ninja storm is above spd
Yeah but the super sentai had the dog

What's your top 10 in order

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goat tier series -- RPM. Space. Time force

Really Good series ---- Dino Thunder(i want to say goat tier), SPD, Ninja Storm , lightspeed rescue

nostalgia --- Mighty Morphin

Haven't watch RPM, but you have good taste:obama:

I'm not sure about those two, I like how ninja storm had 2 power rangers start antagonist, and for some reason lightspeed seems below average for me :jbhmm:
What series be in your bottom 3, because I know wild force, or any of nick series belong there