Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
they don’t need Tariq running around with a kid I whatever show he’s on next…

I didn't think it made sense for Tariq to have a kid anyway. He didn't need to be a father to be the apex predator. That baby was a problem waiting to happen, and Felicia showed up with a solution already in hand. :troll:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
The narrative just doesn’t make sense
Tejadas are superfluous at this late into series, it’s becoming long-in-the-tooth. They should’ve been wiped out midway through season-two. Monet balks at the kids, Cane hates Tariq, Dianna does something to thwart/foil someone, Dru is brooding and stoic. It’s so played-out, there should’ve been a revolving door of drug-family antagonists for Tariq to play off of. Tariq is like a tertiary character in his own fukking show, I’m tired of the Tejadas hogging up all the screen-time and A and B plots. These past four seasons should’ve been Riq, Brayden, and Effie getting it in the mud and building an empire. What has Tariq to show for these past four years/seasons(?) but a lost trust-fun, mama still in wit-sec, no operation or plug. He’s talking about becoming the apex-predator but wants to be under Noma once again and is now under Carter’s thumb. How is this kid Ghost in any sense of the name?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carter literally walked into a room with all his opps dolo.. stood in the middle of em with his back turned to multiple and nobody made a move to unarm the man and get rid of him

At that point, they already had nothing to lose. There’s a dead cop downstairs and a witness upstairs because we know the only person that has a camera in their home in this show is Tommy’s mom of all ppl.. NOT the person that’s selling drugs but it’s the 1 that’s ON drugs of all ppl to have a camera lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Too much stuff to wrap up with 3 eps left:

- Video footage of Tariq killing Zion
- Effie's mom
- Is Carter just not looking into the murder of Paz son anymore?
- Monet still doesn't know Tasha shot at her
- Cane still doesn't know Brayden shot him and Brayden doesn't know he actually hit Cane
- Noma not being a citizen
- Carter and Tate

What I will say though, is ever since they returned from break, the best character arc is surprisingly Dru.. the character I hate the most

And every time Michael Ealy gets screen time he completely controls the room.. he would've been a better villain for Ghost and Tommy. He owns the room every time he's in a scene with 1 of Book 2's protagonists

Prob writing all these nikkas off to consolidate and have Tommy vs Carter some how lol

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carter literally walked into a room with all his opps dolo.. stood in the middle of em with his back turned to multiple and nobody made a move to unarm the man and get rid of him

At that point, they already had nothing to lose. There’s a dead cop downstairs and a witness upstairs because we know the only person that has a camera in their home in this show is Tommy’s mom of all ppl.. NOT the person that’s selling drugs but it’s the 1 that’s ON drugs of all ppl to have a camera lol
What are you talking about? The Tejadas got cameras. Or had cameras. The rest of these goofs live on campus with cameras. Nobody knows what happened to Salim to know if he got cameras.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? The Tejadas got cameras. Or had cameras. The rest of these goofs live on campus with cameras. Nobody knows what happened to Salim to know if he got cameras.
They prolly do and I forgot… I just know in a show full of crime and drugs, I’ve only seen ppl resort to camera footage twice.. Tommy mom house and the ROOF of the campus lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tejadas are superfluous at this late into series, it’s becoming long-in-the-tooth. They should’ve been wiped out midway through season-two. Monet balks at the kids, Cane hates Tariq, Dianna does something to thwart/foil someone, Dru is brooding and stoic. It’s so played-out, there should’ve been a revolving door of drug-family antagonists for Tariq to play off of. Tariq is like a tertiary character in his own fukking show, I’m tired of the Tejadas hogging up all the screen-time and A and B plots. These past four seasons should’ve been Riq, Brayden, and Effie getting it in the mud and building an empire. What has Tariq to show for these past four years/seasons(?) but a lost trust-fun, mama still in wit-sec, no operation or plug. He’s talking about becoming the apex-predator but wants to be under Noma once again and is now under Carter’s thumb. How is this kid Ghost in any sense of the name?
The drug game was always a means to an end for Effie. They should have rolled with the Cane, Tariq and Brayden trio instead of building tension between them.

They should have at least had him graduate this season to show some semblance of progress and character development and point of the spinoff.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is just a poorly written character. He ain't grind or built shiit. eevrything just falls into his lap. He's book smart and murderous, but his grreen ass would've been food a long time ago.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Tariq is just a poorly written character. He ain't grind or built shiit. eevrything just falls into his lap. He's book smart and murderous, but his grreen ass would've been food a long time ago.
He hasn't learned a goddamn thing throughout the whole show which was I guess supposed to be the purpose of the spinoff, it's why every time he goes on these tirades against Ghost it falls on deaf ears because he's just a kid who grew up in luxury but for some reason wants to play drug kingpin.