Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Drew turned into Ghost in prison :laff:
Lorenzo picked Drew because he knew Drew was like that, just zesty. Gave ol boy the D'Angelo Barksdale treatment while he was tryna get some sleep aid. boy thought he was comin when he was goin :wow:

if power has taught me anything its that Tejadas don't die. It takes a Tejada to kill a Tejada. If a Tejada didn't press the button to blow up the world, it's gon be bout 4-5 people left when the dust clears

that dumbass cop shoulda got outta town, aint no way she was gonna make it. Had every main character except Effie on her bumper. And she wanna take out the trash!? bytch RUN :damn: if ANY Tejada shoulda died it shoulda been her tho. Don't know why the cop who was in her OWN KITCHEN reached for a plastic bag. The knives are RIGHT THERE. Diane the weakest one and not even 24 hours after losing her baby and getting released, she strong enough to get the advantage on you? nah these mfs are Saiyans. Cane with Zion, Dru turning into Sam Fisher, and Diane with the cop??? i need blood tests ASAP. That Diane/Tariq baby woulda popped up like broly, doin silent kills before 5 years old

that lil oceans three shyt was cute. them mfs be doin small scale gta san andreas heists n shyt. Party City cop ass nikka :russ:

Effie gon pop up around Diane and be like "hows your lil spawn of satan coming along?" and catch somethin fierce, i can see it coming already. You tryna escape the power universe? AND ya mama callin and you aint pickin up? I don't even know if you makin it to the finale at this rate

i hate the idea of Cane marrying Noma so much i can't even think of somethin to say about it. nikka always wanna be a number 2 so bad smh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
After this episode I’m gonna assume that Riq, Monet and Carter will work together to take out Noma, make peace and go their separate ways?
I could actually see this being the more realistic possibility.

Riq and Monet help Carter take Noma, while he gets to take credit for it and still save face in the process.

Everyone stands to benefit more with her out of the picture.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lorenzo picked Drew because he knew Drew was like that, just zesty. Gave ol boy the D'Angelo Barksdale treatment while he was tryna get some sleep aid. boy thought he was comin when he was goin :wow:

if power has taught me anything its that Tejadas don't die. It takes a Tejada to kill a Tejada. If a Tejada didn't press the button to blow up the world, it's gon be bout 4-5 people left when the dust clears

that dumbass cop shoulda got outta town, aint no way she was gonna make it. Had every main character except Effie on her bumper. And she wanna take out the trash!? bytch RUN :damn: if ANY Tejada shoulda died it shoulda been her tho. Don't know why the cop who was in her OWN KITCHEN reached for a plastic bag. The knives are RIGHT THERE. Diane the weakest one and not even 24 hours after losing her baby and getting released, she strong enough to get the advantage on you? nah these mfs are Saiyans. Cane with Zion, Dru turning into Sam Fisher, and Diane with the cop??? i need blood tests ASAP. That Diane/Tariq baby woulda popped up like broly, doin silent kills before 5 years old

that lil oceans three shyt was cute. them mfs be doin small scale gta san andreas heists n shyt. Party City cop ass nikka :russ:

Effie gon pop up around Diane and be like "hows your lil spawn of satan coming along?" and catch somethin fierce, i can see it coming already. You tryna escape the power universe? AND ya mama callin and you aint pickin up? I don't even know if you makin it to the finale at this rate

i hate the idea of Cane marrying Noma so much i can't even think of somethin to say about it. nikka always wanna be a number 2 so bad smh
Based on the synopsis from the next episode, that might actually come true.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Power is Power man lol at Tariq just being able to pop up on Tasha and Yaz like it's all good when he was strictly prohibited from doing so. And what happened to Tasha's manager he pulled up on? I swore that was gonna come back to bite him but I guess not.

This feels like the first episode the writers remembered Effie existed, she probably won't make it out with the way they keep bringing up how she wants out of the game.

I still predict
By series end, Tommy pulls up and helps Tariq, Brayden, and the Tejadas out with Carter and/or Noma. Which leaves Tariq and Brayden no other option but to team up with Tommy in Chicago.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Power is Power man lol at Tariq just being able to pop up on Tasha and Yaz like it's all good when he was strictly prohibited from doing so. And what happened to Tasha's manager he pulled up on? I swore that was gonna come back to bite him but I guess not.

This feels like the first episode the writers remembered Effie existed, she probably won't make it out with the way they keep bringing up how she wants out of the game.

I still predict
By series end, Tommy pulls up and helps Tariq, Brayden, and the Tejadas out with Carter and/or Noma. Which leaves Tariq and Brayden no other option but to team up with Tommy in Chicago.
They don't even need him. If they sicced Cain on him it would be done.

And shyt they could've killed him at the end of this episode when he put the guns down

Its hard for me to believe that 2bit just cool with Tariq taking that car back :martin:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
They don't even need him. If they sicced Cain on him it would be done.

And shyt they could've killed him at the end of this episode when he put the guns down

Its hard for me to believe that 2bit just cool with Tariq taking that car back :martin:
True, yeah they both could be done tbh just like Obi got taken outta here quickly. But I only say that due to this being canned and Book 4 coming to an end (in Chicago) as well. I expect them to use them linking up as a reason to spin up a new show.