Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This show is starting to lose the plot :francis:

And I let ALOT of shyt go when it comes to “Power” over the years. But this season right here is legit all over the place. Even for “Power” standards. It feels like the writers are just rushing and making up shyt because they didn’t know it was going to be the final season.

I REALLY hope they stick the landing..

This is one of the worst episodes in Power history. I know season six (OG) had problems, but it was still Power. This is my first time ever watching the show and thinking it wasn't Power. It's like some police procedural with Power characters in it.

Beyond that, the editing/pacing is terrible. Scenes last five minutes, characters take years to finish their sentences like they're trying to remember their lines. Certain characters (Effie, Dru) have no purpose anymore and are just used so the actors can get paid. Detective Carter has completely taken over, and now, I'm supposed to care about his cokehead Hope Solo-looking sidekick? This is Power, not New York Undercover.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I see why Starz cancelled this series. They saw all of season four and said " fukk that, we're not ordering more fukking episodes."

This season has been buns, Hawaiian as fukk. Or should I say Hawaiian as fukking fukk? :troll:
Yeah they could have wrapped this season up during the summer instead of breaking it down in two parts. I'm ready for the next season of Raising Kanan.

I'm just interested in seeing what's gone happen to Tariq. Something tell me he's going to jail or get killed off by somebody. Carter will probably be killed in the finale.