Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Same way they got Milan out of here

Same way they got Mecca out of here

Same way they got the Cartel twins out of her

Same way they got the fruity nikka out of here

Same way they got the dirty police captain that killed Greg out of here

:francis:

Yeah the show doesn’t know how to take people off the board without killing them, so Carter and company will likely end up meeting the same fate.

THEY GOTTA BE MORE TACTFUL ABOUT IT
DEALING WITH A POLICE TASK FORCE THOUGH.

YOU JUST CANT KILL A BUNCH OF COPS
SO AFTER SEEING THAT INTERNAL AFFAIRS COMPLAINT PLUS THE WAY CARTER REACTED
TO THAT CAC GETTING KILLED IN THE RESTAURANT
I THINK ITLL BE SOMEONE FROM HIGHER UP
RAINING ON THEIR PARADE I.E. TATE

:devil:
:evil:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this plot is all over the place......i'm confused af

what-is-this-whats-happening.gif
Man I feel the same way.. I might need to read a recap Smh

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was this thread where somebody said they say "fukk" so much on this show to try to sound hard. Well got dammit I payed attention this episode and MAN! Good thing I didn't play the drinking game I suggested at the beginning of the episode or I'd have been TWISTED the 1st five minutes. fukking is the only adjective they use and every phone call ends with somebody yelling or whispering fukk! An F-bomb will be heard no less than 3 times per EVERY scene. Scenes with Mary that shyt goes up to a minimum of 7 fukks/fukking. Noma doesn't even sound right using it as much as she does. Do Brits say fukk a lot?? I'm a try my game next episode. I expect to be passed out by 30 mins in.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I think it was this thread where somebody said they say "fukk" so much on this show to try to sound hard. Well got dammit I payed attention this episode and MAN! Good thing I didn't play the drinking game I suggested at the beginning of the episode or I'd have been TWISTED the 1st five minutes. fukking is the only adjective they use and every phone call ends with somebody yelling or whispering fukk! An F-bomb will be heard no less than 3 times per EVERY scene. Scenes with Mary that shyt goes up to a minimum of 7 fukks/fukking. Noma doesn't even sound right using it as much as she does. Do Brits say fukk a lot?? I'm a try my game next episode. I expect to be passed out by 30 mins in.
I brought it up, and you reminded me I was about to bring it up again after the recent episode :snoop:

They can't go 2 seconds without saying fukk or fukking, it's been past the point where basic dialogue without cussing is a struggle for these writers.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought it up, and you reminded me I was about to bring it up again after the recent episode :snoop:

They can't go 2 seconds without saying fukk or fukking, it's been past the point where basic dialogue without cussing is a struggle for these writers.
I already watched this show with the :mjgrin: face as it is

This ep paying attention to how much they said fukk had me :russ:

You was on it dog, they say that shyt every other word :mjlol:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Is that Mary J empty bar motherfukkers always in and no business ever happens

How many times shootings or other shyt happen over these 2 years at Their house and the city and cops never take a hard look at this shyt..

What happened to that DA who sax was fukking and the ignoring voice fed bytch who was tracking tariq… they just gave up that quick