Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
LMAO @ Diana telling that dirty chick cop “Bítch do I look like Colombiana” :russ:

They are sending this show out like the last season of Sons of Anarchy.

Meanwhile salute Tariq for still clapping cheeks even with a baby on the way.

And Effie is now the most irrelevant character on the show. She flat out told Diana to get an abortion :mjlol:

And of ALL the hittas in this show how is Diana the one to take out Zion? She couldn’t handle Lauren or Effie.

And Brayden is here as the DEI hire. Mans does nothing all day and randomly decided to hop on stage at the party and drop a lukewarm 16 bars.

Something tells me his chick won’t forgive him for that.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Carters whole team done taken this show over like Lamar on BMF

The Tejada family ALWAYS gets tracked down by someone on the task force and now it looks like Diana’s baby skipped earth and is on its way to meet Grandpa Lorenzo and Zeke

And how is Kamal so damn green and naïve? LOL

This fool agrees to meet Carter at a random waterfront abandoned looking dock and of course gets a bullet put in him. This damn show is a game of fůckery one upsmanship in scene after scene.

Writers are mailing it in at this point.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I‘ve noticed that a lot of these situations on the show could be avoided altogether had the characters just give each other all the details from the jump and not be shady when having these confrontations.There’s no reason why Diana shouldn’t have told Tariq about the police knowing of Zion other than storyline purposes. Now they’ve both essentially put each other in harms way when they could just put all the information out there.

Same with Monet not keeping it real with Cane even with it putting his life in danger.

It’s poor writing.