Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

HELL NAH.

GHOST SHOULD BE LT. GOVERNOR
RIGHT NOW ESTRANGED FROM
TARIQ AS HES GETTING INTO
HIS TRY HARD STREET shyt

:devil:
:evil:

I would have took that to. I would have took Ghost killing Tariq :manny: Building the show around Tariq was a terrible idea.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would have took that to. I would have took Ghost killing Tariq :manny: Building the show around Tariq was a terrible idea.
Not necessarily. The problem was more so how the OG writers wrote Tariq to only then try and redeem his character in the spinoff to no avail.

As the spinoff continued, all it it did was more and more prove that Ghost was right about everything even if that wasn't their original intention.

They should have moved on from the Tejadas multiple seasons ago with how on borrowed time this spinoff series was always going to be.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Not necessarily. The problem was more so how the OG writers wrote Tariq to only then try and redeem his character in the spinoff to no avail.

As the spinoff continued, all it it did was more and more prove that Ghost was right about everything even if that wasn't their original intention.

They should have moved on from the Tejadas multiple seasons ago with how on borrowed time this spinoff series was always going to be.

Tariq character was just like all the other characters. That’s why I didn’t work.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Rings of Power new season is on right now and is top quality TV. So I'm pretty:russell: about this.

Should have killed off Lil Reeq instead of Ghost at the end of OG Power. Would have been a bigger deal having a father forced to kill off his child.