Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This show is starting to lose the plot :francis:

And I let ALOT of shyt go when it comes to “Power” over the years. But this season right here is legit all over the place. Even for “Power” standards. It feels like the writers are just rushing and making up shyt because they didn’t know it was going to be the final season.

I REALLY hope they stick the landing..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This show is starting to lose the plot :francis:

And I let ALOT of shyt go when it comes to “Power” over the years. But this season right here is legit all over the place. Even for “Power” standards. It feels like the writers are just rushing and making up shyt because they didn’t know it was going to be the final season.

I REALLY hope they stick the landing..
Should have closed out a lot of these characters and storylines instead of having them carry over into this season.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Effie got a weird case, why is she around?

They should’ve had her transfer out to Yale and push weight up there after she didn’t finish off Lauren like she thought she did.

They literally keep her around to deal with the Russians and fųck Cane, which is ridiculous. Now she’s mad at Diana for being pregnant with Tariq’s kid.

Reality is that she was too rough around the edges to be adaptable, didn’t fully utilize her skills — since she’s clearly smart — and tried to double cross people because she still has a chip on her shoulder about growing up poor.

It’s wild since she’s the smartest of the Stansfield kids that we’ve been presented and chooses to do dumb shĩt like choose Cane over her grad school interview. From all the dirt she did, she should have a decent amount of $ stashed because she was skimming off the top since day 1

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kamaal Tate died for being a good cop. And Diana gonna kill that bytch for killing her baby if Monet doesn’t get her ass first.
fukk Tate's pig brother :pacspit: His annoying ass been close to the top of my hit list for a minute. I'm just happy this means we get to enjoy Councilman Tate for the last 4 episodes.
LMFAO @ detetive Carter’s crew being a bunch of degenerates and stealing Diana’s baby clothes :russ:

Meanwhile how the hell did they magically get Drew inside a damn prison as an inmate with NO processing? He magically has a cell to stay in and knows the local “rules” of the prison?

And then you have Zion blatantly spraying up the spot in broad daylight and killing Wiley Adams like it’s New Jack City.
Dru looked like he was in a whole penitentiary despite the robbery going down the night before :pachaha:

Series going down bad. Nobody is afraid of you Noma. It seems every character uses the "fukk" expletive excessively now

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I‘ve noticed that a lot of these situations on the show could be avoided altogether had the characters just give each other all the details from the jump and not be shady when having these confrontations.There’s no reason why Diana shouldn’t have told Tariq about the police knowing of Zion other than storyline purposes. Now they’ve both essentially put each other in harms way when they could just put all the information out there.

Same with Monet not keeping it real with Cane even with it putting his life in danger.

It’s poor writing.
And they literally just had the scene last episode when they talked about how they were gonna be locked in because of the baby at the doctor's office:snoop:

Power has always done this for no reason other than to create unnecessary conflict:snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk Tate's pig brother :pacspit: His annoying ass been close to the top of my hit list for a minute. I'm just happy this means we get to enjoy Councilman Tate for the last 4 episodes.

Dru looked like he was in a whole penitentiary despite the robbery going down the night before :pachaha:

Series going down bad. Nobody is afraid of you Noma. It seems every character uses the "fukk" expletive excessively now

Breh they are in a legit prison as if the case already went thru the legal process in a matter of days.

What kind of writing is this LOL

At this point I just wanna see the final 4 episodes.

Half of the cast has to drown in a yacht accident just to tie up some of these stories.

And how did they bring 2Bit back for 3 seconds just to have Tariq steal his car back and then we don’t hear from him again.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh threw Brayden through the fukking wall :dead:
Vin Diesel and The Rock was watching that shyt like:

MB7z.gif

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I can’t wait till Michael Ealy crew gets got :pacspit:

That female cop he rolls wit is a evil bytch :scust:
I thought it was a wrap for my baby Effie, when that gun was in her face:mjcry:

Zion made himself expendable, played his cards completely wrong.

Sad that Tarik and Diana may have lost the baby.

Cane done replaced ole boy as Nona lap dog:mjcry:

Drew probably loves being in the pen :lolbron:

Tarik gets all the hoes on here .

Councilman Tate returns back as a face:lupe: