Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Looking back at the first episode of this season, I gotta say that Brushaundria is one of the realest female characters on the show. Even though she told Tariq and Brayden that she hopes they have a bad day when they didn’t speak to her, she didn’t send Angela’s nephew after him.

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
They should have just stuck to the original plan instead of pivoting when they brought in Ealy.

Do you know how much of the plans were changed after Michael Ealy was cast? Because it doesn't make sense how the show reached its peak in season three and it's regressed this much in five episodes (even though episode one was great).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Do you know how much of the plans were changed after Michael Ealy was cast? Because it doesn't make sense how the show reached its peak in season three and it's regressed this much in five episodes (even though episode one was great).
We more than likely won't be that answer until series finale at the earliest when Mahoney does his round of interviews. He's been known to cap over the years though, so I wouldn't put much stock in what he says.

It's obvious though at certain points this season in what was the original plan and what changed after the casting. The green card being on the flash drive from Saxe being one of them.

I don't think his casting changed us not season Tate this season though as his storyline arguably ended in season 3 and it'd be a step down for him to still interact with the current characters based on how his story arc ended.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"Look what the fukk she got you doing"

"I'm sick and fukking tired of hearing that!"

"You think I'm not sick and fukking tired of telling you?"

"Do you think about anybody else besides yourself for once in your fukking life?"

This is what I be talking about they cussing for no reason just to do it in a minute or less man, the writing is just elementary dog :mjlol: :laff:

"B, Noma's trying to give me the fukking p*ssy, bro. I-I don't know what to do."

"You want to fukk Noma? Come on, 'Riq,  fukk, she's going to fukking kill us."

"No, Cane's gonna kill us, bro. Then Davis, then Anya, then that snake bytch Eggie's gonna try to fukking kill us because she has nothing better to do."

"You mean, Effie?"

"I don't know, B, I can't remember her fukking name."

"So, what the  fukk do you think it smells like? You know..............Noma's hoo-ha."

"Probably Earl fukking Grey or some shyt."

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who is Michael Ealy’s wife supposed to be? Is she an old dead character or someone we’ll see in the second half of the season?