Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This is my favorite part of power.

introduce new powerful character, then have them start acting mad goofy in the end. Remember the way the Tejada family used to talk about “papi”? They showed that nikka in jail looking like Cobra Commander, getting hits put out, surrounded by enforcers, had cane looking like lumped up Martin, running the CO’s pockets. Then by the end of his run he was ducking behind cars and hiding from Monet Incase she found out he shot zeke by accident :russ:

every.single.time.

also, i still believe Cane is adopted or her sisters kid or something. the fact that he wasn’t in the flashbacks as a kid is proving my theory correct

Dog weeks later I’m still cryiiiin off this notion cuz it’s so true :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So we really gotta wait til sept-fukkin-tember for 5 more episodes
Ehhh the episode synopsis through episode 9 are out there if one is willing to put in a bit of work. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though if there’s some sort of leak beforehand to help drum up interest and not lose steam.

After this last episode, there’s no momentum and hype for it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ehhh the episode synopsis through episode 9 are out there if one is willing to put in a bit of work. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though if there’s some sort of leak beforehand to help drum up interest and not lose steam.

After this last episode, there’s no momentum and hype for it.

I mean zero, i remember the way they framed it it was gon be 20, but we stuck with 5 and nikkas gotta sit and wait 7-8 weeks, are they bout to run force or something as we wait ?

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my favorite part of power.

introduce new powerful character, then have them start acting mad goofy in the end. Remember the way the Tejada family used to talk about “papi”? They showed that nikka in jail looking like Cobra Commander, getting hits put out, surrounded by enforcers, had cane looking like lumped up Martin, running the CO’s pockets. Then by the end of his run he was ducking behind cars and hiding from Monet Incase she found out he shot zeke by accident :russ:

every.single.time.

also, i still believe Cane is adopted or her sisters kid or something. the fact that he wasn’t in the flashbacks as a kid is proving my theory correct
This reminded me of how they built up Milan as a final level boss that knew Ghost every move, and having Ghost shook somewhat because of his resourcefulness….Just for him to go out quickly and uneventfully within the same season :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This reminded me of how they built up Milan as a final level boss that knew Ghost every move, and having Ghost shook somewhat because of his resourcefulness….Just for him to go out quickly and uneventfully within the same season :mjlol:

SAME WITH MECCA

:devil:
:evil:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Havent watched the ep yet, but reading the comments I see Ealy is dirty.
That makes this random comment he made, make a lot more sense now. I think it was during episode 3 or 4. Officer Tate said some dude had snitched to him and gave him info. This was Ealy's response.
CKnPit3.gif

I was wondering why a cop would be upset about a snitch. Makes sense if the cop is dirty.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
So we really gotta wait til sept-fukkin-tember for 5 more episodes

I don't get why they do it for power. It's like they think this is Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad level TV.

It's just a show you watch on the side when you're doing work/sitting on the toilet.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't get why they do it for power. It's like they think this is Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad level TV.

It's just a show you watch on the side when you're doing work/sitting on the toilet.

THEY DONT DO IT FOR POWER ...

THERES USUALLY LIKE A 1 WEEK BREAK.

THEY ONLY STRETCHING THIS shyt OUT
BECAUSE THEY DECIDED TO END THE SHOW
SO THEYRE BANKING ON VIEWERS
FORGETTING TO CANCEL THEIR SUBSCRIPTION DURING THE BREAK
:devil:
:evil:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t understand why Starz is cancelling all the power shows, what else is left to watch on there?

I was waiting to watch the last season of Hightown and they just straight took the entire thing off the platform :dahell: