Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sydney Winbush

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Like I said in another post it’s good the show is being bushed. This season has been straight :trash: and everything that was setup last season has come to NOTHING and been reset.

It’s clear when they were making this they didn’t intend on it being the final season. This means the show will have an unsatisfactory conclusion on some cliffhanger bullshyt :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This is my favorite part of power.

introduce new powerful character, then have them start acting mad goofy in the end. Remember the way the Tejada family used to talk about “papi”? They showed that nikka in jail looking like Cobra Commander, getting hits put out, surrounded by enforcers, had cane looking like lumped up Martin, running the CO’s pockets. Then by the end of his run he was ducking behind cars and hiding from Monet Incase she found out he shot zeke by accident :russ:

every.single.time.

also, i still believe Cane is adopted or her sisters kid or something. the fact that he wasn’t in the flashbacks as a kid is proving my theory correct

Yoooo all of this, mf go from having nikkas shakin to lookin weak, noma walking up on nikkas with a knife every 10 seconds to sitting at a dinner table no security nothing just scared and ain’t ran up on ol boy yet

Prior to Tommy showing up in Power: Ghost, The Tejadas have no knowledge of Ghost or Tommy at all…Even though mid-level Zion appeared to have some dealings with Ghost and Tommy in the past :russ: .

Is it me or Diana gotten thicker this season, the scene where Tariq was walking up on her :ohhh: :shaq:.

They pick and choose who has affiliation based on any whim

To me she’s gotten skinner

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, now this is a good pic of her minus the white girl forces. If she looked like this on the show I’d better understand and the crazy thing is this is her natural state versus mad makeup and a stylist on the show

Might also be the hairstyle… but she still ain’t fukkin with the holy trinity Effie, Lauren and Diana.. then you got thick ass light skin Keisha doing cameos and a thick ass Monet

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Might also be the hairstyle… but she still ain’t fukkin with the holy trinity Effie, Lauren and Diana.. then you got thick ass light skin Keisha doing cameos and a thick ass Monet
She easily gets Diana out the paint :yeshrug:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay, now this is a good pic of her minus the white girl forces. If she looked like this on the show I’d better understand and the crazy thing is this is her natural state versus mad makeup and a stylist on the show

I’d give this shorty the nod over Lauren

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Like I said in another post it’s good the show is being bushed. This season has been straight :trash: and everything that was setup last season has come to NOTHING and been reset.

It’s clear when they were making this they didn’t intend on it being the final season. This means the show will have an unsatisfactory conclusion on some cliffhanger bullshyt :mjlol:
They should have just stuck to the original plan instead of pivoting when they brought in Ealy.