Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Power never fails to amaze me with how they introduce the plugs and kingpins(or queenpin in this case) as these larger than life entities who move incredibly militant and tact with security and then as the season progresses they become more vulnerable and weak :mjlol:

This is my favorite part of power.

introduce new powerful character, then have them start acting mad goofy in the end. Remember the way the Tejada family used to talk about “papi”? They showed that nikka in jail looking like Cobra Commander, getting hits put out, surrounded by enforcers, had cane looking like lumped up Martin, running the CO’s pockets. Then by the end of his run he was ducking behind cars and hiding from Monet Incase she found out he shot zeke by accident :russ:

every.single.time.

also, i still believe Cane is adopted or her sisters kid or something. the fact that he wasn’t in the flashbacks as a kid is proving my theory correct

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

introduce new powerful character, then have them start acting mad goofy in the end. Remember the way the Tejada family used to talk about “papi”? They showed that nikka in jail looking like Cobra Commander, getting hits put out, surrounded by enforcers, had cane looking like lumped up Martin, running the CO’s pockets. Then by the end of his run he was ducking behind cars and hiding from Monet Incase she found out he shot zeke by accident :russ:

every.single.time.

also, i still believe Cane is adopted or her sisters kid or something. the fact that he wasn’t in the flashbacks as a kid is proving my theory correct
He was the baby in the first few flashbacks when Mo got pulled over with Janet in the car.

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

every.single.time.

I thought they said he was with Lorenzo?

So is her working with Tommy in the past gonna play a factor in the future?

Where in that clip did you get that from?

That MF fine too
I gotta be in the minority here but she look too manly on the show. Strong jawline. I went to her IG to verify if it’s just me…. She looks waaaaaaaay better in her pics on IG than she does on the show.. I’m not feelin her look on the show at all

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought they said he was with Lorenzo?

Where in that clip did you get that from?

I gotta be in the minority here but she look too manly on the show. Strong jawline. I went to her IG to verify if it’s just me…. She looks waaaaaaaay better in her pics on IG than she does on the show.. I’m not feelin her look on the show at all
I heard wrong. I thought she said Eagan. She said ngga.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is her working with Tommy in the past gonna play a factor in the future?

Prior to Tommy showing up in Power: Ghost, The Tejadas have no knowledge of Ghost or Tommy at all…Even though mid-level Zion appeared to have some dealings with Ghost and Tommy in the past :russ: .

Is it me or Diana gotten thicker this season, the scene where Tariq was walking up on her :ohhh: :shaq:.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Zion call Nona a colonizer. Is she the Drake of the Power Universe ?! :merchant:

is Zion Meek Mill? Is Tariq gonna be K. Dot, the one who takes her out? Is Dianne 'Whitney'? Who is the father of the child? Is it K. Dot (Tariq) or my ngga Dave Freeeeee (Salim)? It's levels to this dunny.
jim-carrey.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What racing game was that they were playing in the beginning?