Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That mid-season finale was wack as fukk!

They still throwing slander on Ghost's name. In the hallucination scene, "Be the man that your father was afraid to be":unimpressed:

Speaking of that hallucination scene, that shyt was a poor rip off of Franklin's trip in Snowfall.

They turned Zion into the Brooklyn Brawler in his own ring he grew up fighting in:mjlol:

Noma just fukking on everybody now when she was built up as a no nonsense boss figure but she hopping on dikk to dikk with no type of strategy forward:mjlol:

Surprise surprise Michael Ealy is a dirty cop who wants to run the drug game his way:unimpressed:

For a mid-season finale this shyt was basically filler, nothing new or groundbreaking happened, nor do we know any new important information to the main plotline.

And where the fukk are Tate and RSJ?:gucci:

Hopefully they pop up within the last 5 episodes, and hopefully this shyt gets better.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dead ass one of the worst episodes of power book II , especially for an “explosive mid season finale” :childplease: the Michael ealy heel turn was the only surprise

It’s obvious diana(bae :mjcry: ) not making it out this season & maybe dru too. Brayden coke head friend isn’t either she’s clearly gonna od
Diana def ain’t makin it… monet’s backstory kinda foreshadow that she might not make it either this time since they teased it in season 3 end

Tate brother def ain’t makin it either

Power: Ghost loves Canonical Studies lectures where Riq says something profound and Tejada family dinners bytching over Tariq... but we can't take him out because he's too useful for us.
Cane is the only Tejada that was been written consistent although they’ve pretty much made him invincible in hand to hand combat. Come to think of it, his arm healed pretty quick from that gun shot and another missed opportunity is that he doesn’t know Brayden is the one that shot him and Brayden doesn’t know he hit Cane.. HUGE missed opportunity for Brayden’s ego

Meth's contract negotiation for this season must have been diabolical...

Dude been smashing something every episode :ehh:
I think they’re trying to capitalize on the Meth is a sex symbol thing that’s been all over social media since season 1… and if that’s what they’re doing, another missed opportunity is they haven’t had Meth, Ealy and Larenz share a scene together yet… they gave the ladies Meth and Ealy tho

I need more Effie tho.. they gave us a lil more than we usually get then threw her to the bushes this episode :snoop:and they been holdin out on light skin Keisha all series long she def got some shyt written into her contract that she ain’t doin lol If the main actresses scared to show some skin then bring the BBWs Meth had in the shower back :manny:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So is her working with Tommy in the past gonna play a factor in the future?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I see Tariq still hasn’t learned the lesson of self-accountability like Ghost was trying to teach him :sas2:

He got mad when Ghost wouldn’t take the fall for Ray-Ray’s murder, but now is now perfectly willing to let his babymama and unborn child take the fall for something he did and not even telling them about it to protect them :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Probably one of the worst episodes I’ve seen of any power show. I knew they were throwing the detective storyline in the bushes when Michael Ealy started talking to his dead wife on some, “i’ll be home late tonight, baby” :mjlol:

Only good part was “tiny tommy”

Last edited: