Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Michael Ealy damn near Alonzo from Training Day status in this:skip: son wildin

:flabbynsick: Zion getting washed by Cane. He don’t seem like takes Ls well so Cane should watch out.

Drew should have just left town.

Diana full of shyt.

Brayden’s girl gotta go.

Noma is a treash . Daughter is too

Effie kinda assed out this season:patrice: . Tariq and Cane both dubbed her.

Lorenzo St . Patrick :wow: Tariq son sharing Cane’s name:dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Decent episode but considering it’s not coming back for another 2 months you’d think something bigger would’ve happened

Carter being on some Negan shyt with his big reveal as a villain got me dying :russ:

Diana been looking fine as shyt this season

Noma and Davis are some whorish ass mfs

Brayden’s girl giving off Holly vibes

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
That acid-induced dreamscape/fantasy/whatever was corny than a muthufukka. Felt like I was watching an episode of Glee or some Ryan Murphy shyt. Ghost Power likes to experiment with a lot of different directorial and cinematography choices when it doesn’t fall in line w/ the show’s established tone as a crime drama. Goofy shyt like that takes me out every time

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Norma give that nappy dugout of to any nikka with a fukkin pulse. :scust: : her daughter get it from her momma. This dumb ass riq bout to be a daddy again. Smh

Cane fighting wakanda death matches just to have his bytch give her slide in up 2 meth. He gonns merk him 2

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You right! :bryan:

So was the wife on a previous episode or something? :wtf:
Nah…I think they did as a catalyst to explain why he’s crazy/corrupt….

Even though he wasn’t before at all :dahell: Dude ain’t even talked to angie sister since that one scene lol

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah…. You can tell this season wasn’t written as being a finale

Starz is just greedy and knows they have no other content coming in the coming months so they’re trying to milk ppl subscriptions by making you wait for the next 5 episodes

I can tell if they knew this was the endgame like the OG series season 6 was, something big would’ve happened in episode 5 before we go on break

With that being said, I won’t blame the writers for having no big death and no real cliffhanger because it’s pretty obvious why this season got broken up the way it did

- they jobbed Zion out; still would like to know his past with Ghost and Tommy but that will probably never be addressed
- still no Councilman Tate
- I predict Diana, Monet, and Davis will be the big deaths this season

I also feel played with the Truth scene.. I really thought that would tie in to episode 10 but it got wasted in a dream sequence

At this point, Tariq is talking and acting just like Ghost. Even his mannerisms from how he responds to ppl is just like Ghost minus yelling “fuuuuuuuuukkkk”

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeah…. You can tell this season wasn’t written as being a finale

Starz is just greedy and knows they have no other content coming in the coming months so they’re trying to milk ppl subscriptions by making you wait for the next 5 episodes

I can tell if they knew this was the endgame like the OG series season 6 was, something big would’ve happened in episode 5 before we go on break

With that being said, I won’t blame the writers for having no big death and no real cliffhanger because it’s pretty obvious why this season got broken up the way it did

- they jobbed Zion out; still would like to know his past with Ghost and Tommy but that will probably never be addressed
- still no Councilman Tate
- I predict Diana, Monet, and Davis will be the big deaths this season

I also feel played with the Truth scene.. I really thought that would tie in to episode 10 but it got wasted in a dream sequence

At this point, Tariq is talking and acting just like Ghost. Even his mannerisms from how he responds to ppl is just like Ghost minus yelling “fuuuuuuuuukkkk”
When he said:

“My dad did ALOT of dumb shyt that I never agree with but…I got a lot of him in me..”

I literally looked at the screen like :gucci:

Maybe cause I’ve been re-watching OG “Power” and I’ve been seeing how much Tariq really hated Ghost, that him saying that just seemed so out of character for him.

As you said, you can tell the production didn’t know that this season would be the last so they had to rush shyt. This didn’t even feel like a mid season finale.

It’s interesting how we haven’t seen Tate, Effie been MIA since the first episode, and also yall noticed how Blanca hasn’t shown back up since that tease of her at the end of season 2?

Hell she hasn’t even shown up on “Force” since they teased her in season 1.

I felt cheated with Tariq’s acid trip. For a split second I legit thought James was gonna show up as his subconscious. But he didn’t…

They showed that scene with Tariq in the suit in the trailer and lowkey felt cheated..

Whatever the case…the next 5 episodes better be worth it..