Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait to cancel Starz to September. Cancelled Showtime last week (not paramount plus). I think i may try bet+ to see if I like it.
I think they been getting over on you for a while. with that showtime add on if you have paramount plus as well. Paramount plus added all showtime content a while ago.

Hell you shouldnt have even been able to pay for showtime anymore. shyt legit shutdown I think.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think they been getting over on you for a while. with that showtime add on if you have paramount plus as well. Paramount plus added all showtime content a while ago.

Hell you shouldnt have even been able to pay for showtime anymore. shyt legit shutdown I think.
Yeah, I just checked. The showtime shows are still on there. So yeah they got me. You still have to subscribe on xfintiy to watch showtime without the paramount plus app but I don't need it

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Repeat of Ghost, Tommy and Holly. :mjlol:

"Look what the fukk she got you doing"

"I'm sick and fukking tired of hearing that!"

"You think I'm not sick and fukking tired of telling you?"

"Do you think about anybody else besides yourself for once in your fukking life?"

This is what I be talking about they cussing for no reason just to do it in a minute or less man, the writing is just elementary dog :mjlol: :laff:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

"Do you think about anybody else besides yourself for once in your fukking life?"

This is what I be talking about they cussing for no reason just to do it in a minute or less man, the writing is just elementary dog :mjlol: :laff:

It’s a glaring problem, fukk/fukking is basically a punctuation mark on the show, once you notice it, it’s impossible to ignore it.

Force got the same problem too.

The shows are still enjoyable but I wish the dialogue on the show was better, OG Power had so many memorable lines.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

In all fairness, that’s an every day style coli conversation :mjgrin: :mjgrin:

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well thats annoying and pointless af :beli:

Unless they gonna do something similar like the last six of power.
You would think. But the way they abruptly canceled the show leaves me with no hope :francis:

Power was a different beast than any of these spinoffs so they had to give it a try proper and special send off