Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zion call Nona a colonizer. Is she the Drake of the Power Universe ?! :merchant:

is Zion Meek Mill? Is Tariq gonna be K. Dot, the one who takes her out? Is Dianne 'Whitney'? Who is the father of the child? Is it K. Dot (Tariq) or my ngga Dave Freeeeee (Salim)? It's levels to this dunny.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When he said:

“My dad did ALOT of dumb shyt that I never agree with but…I got a lot of him in me..”

I literally looked at the screen like :gucci:

Maybe cause I’ve been re-watching OG “Power” and I’ve been seeing how much Tariq really hated Ghost, that him saying that just seemed so out of character for him.

As you said, you can tell the production didn’t know that this season would be the last so they had to rush shyt. This didn’t even feel like a mid season finale.

It’s interesting how we haven’t seen Tate, Effie been MIA since the first episode, and also yall noticed how Blanca hasn’t shown back up since that tease of her at the end of season 2?

Hell she hasn’t even shown up on “Force” since they teased her in season 1.

I felt cheated with Tariq’s acid trip. For a split second I legit thought James was gonna show up as his subconscious. But he didn’t…

They showed that scene with Tariq in the suit in the trailer and lowkey felt cheated..

Whatever the case…the next 5 episodes better be worth it..
Blanca isn't coming back as that was the writers way of writing her out of the show to bring in Ealy's crew.

I'm going to assume that if Tariq didn't kill Agent Young, then they would have tried extorting him too.

People should have never gotten their hopes up about Zion as he was always going to be a means to an end with Noma and filler for the Noma/Ealy storyline. He was never going to be the big bad as he didn't even get a character bio this season like Noma did.

Effie's story also isn't done based on the character bio's as well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This the most reasonable episode in the whole Ghost series.
And makes total sense considering how inept and much the law enforcement in this show has struggled over the years in getting people caught up and convicted. It was only going to be a matter of time before some tried that angle.

The goofy and nonsensical part about it though is that innocents always end up getting anyways due to either the drugs or getting caught in the crossfire.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he said:

“My dad did ALOT of dumb shyt that I never agree with but…I got a lot of him in me..”

I literally looked at the screen like :gucci:

Maybe cause I’ve been re-watching OG “Power” and I’ve been seeing how much Tariq really hated Ghost, that him saying that just seemed so out of character for him.

As you said, you can tell the production didn’t know that this season would be the last so they had to rush shyt. This didn’t even feel like a mid season finale.

It’s interesting how we haven’t seen Tate, Effie been MIA since the first episode, and also yall noticed how Blanca hasn’t shown back up since that tease of her at the end of season 2?

Hell she hasn’t even shown up on “Force” since they teased her in season 1.

I felt cheated with Tariq’s acid trip. For a split second I legit thought James was gonna show up as his subconscious. But he didn’t…

They showed that scene with Tariq in the suit in the trailer and lowkey felt cheated..

Whatever the case…the next 5 episodes better be worth it..
That’s exactly how I felt.. the suit in Truth had me hyped… had ppl zooming in trying to figure out who was walking up on him but nope….. the highlight of the series finale trailer turned out to be a hallucination sequence that didn’t even give us Omari

The funny thing is, Ghost is the only character we haven’t seen a dead body of so even tho Courtney’s intents were to kill him off, the network definitely left it open to go the faking his death route if they choose to pay him and bring him back

And shyt I forgot about Blanca, I’m sure they did too. At least 2 Bit’s actor agrees to make his annual 30 second cameo

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noma and Zion both got nerfed smh

The only death so far was who, Noma right hand man?

Salim body ain’t been confirmed, wouldn’t be surprised if this season ends with Tariq getting shot since that’s pretty much the only thing that hasn’t happened to him yet

I’m pretty sure Tariq will be the one to kill Zion. Z losing to Cane is just a red herring. He keeps mentioning Ghost and Tommy for a reason, he’ll have another encounter with Tariq and it looks like he’s the one choking Tariq in the new trailer

Diana is my candidate for the next big death; they want to parallel Tariq to Ghost so bad so Diana dying while pregnant is gonna be Ghost losing Rayna

I think Tate will find out the task force is dirty and he’ll end up dying somehow and that’s when larenz will return

Lauren and Blanca still unaccounted for and do yall think Tommy will pop up at the end like he always does

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Power never fails to amaze me with how they introduce the plugs and kingpins(or queenpin in this case) as these larger than life entities who move incredibly militant and tact with security and then as the season progresses they become more vulnerable and weak :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden Noma can't control her sexual urges and is out here fukking everybody and getting caught slipping by mid level drug dealers at 5 star establishments with politicians and unable to keep Tariq from playing games with her daughter :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Noma and Zion both got nerfed smh

The only death so far was who, Noma right hand man?

Salim body ain’t been confirmed, wouldn’t be surprised if this season ends with Tariq getting shot since that’s pretty much the only thing that hasn’t happened to him yet

I’m pretty sure Tariq will be the one to kill Zion. Z losing to Cane is just a red herring. He keeps mentioning Ghost and Tommy for a reason, he’ll have another encounter with Tariq and it looks like he’s the one choking Tariq in the new trailer

Diana is my candidate for the next big death; they want to parallel Tariq to Ghost so bad so Diana dying while pregnant is gonna be Ghost losing Rayna

I think Tate will find out the task force is dirty and he’ll end up dying somehow and that’s when larenz will return

Lauren and Blanca still unaccounted for and do yall think Tommy will pop up at the end like he always does
We only got five episodes left. Nobody give a fucck about Zion. I don’t care if we never see him again.