Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bosch did this same shyt, the cast got too large so they spun it off into Bosch Legacy and kept 3 central cast members from the main show.

They need to get rid of the entire tejada family, the school settings, and keep people like meth and Tate as guest characters
Amazon has long bread, which Starz just doesn't have. That makes a difference.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nahhhh this happens all the time where a show will get cancelled because costs are too high. What they should have done was just gutted the cast outside of Tariq and Brayden and bring in cheaper cast members. Ealy just wasn't needed at all especially with how they've written the law enforcement side of things over the years.

Years worth of law enforcement chasing between Book 1 and 2 with the only two people actually in jail to show for all that hard work and effort is Cristobal and that dude from the Soldado Nation :mjlol:

Yup he'll Brayden was in nothing when he started this show contract prob up and wants like 100k a episode or ish

the thing about this season its just the same ol boogeyman like jason, and its just ghost and tommy again but brayden and tariq. Outgunned and outmatched but somehow will find a way out of it.

If this is the last season, should end with tariq and brayden eitehr killed

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
True, but they’re banking on cheaper Power spinoffs and hoping that people still watch.

When I saw Ealy added to the cast, I knew it was going to be a wrap after the season.

Yup wouldn't be shocked if soon we see tommy/ghost on raising kanan and then a spin off with them.

I kind of wish they never killed of miguel tejada as a show called the "tejadas" would have been kind of dope

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Yup wouldn't be shocked if soon we see tommy/ghost on raising kanan and then a spin off with them.

I kind of wish they never killed of miguel tejada as a show called the "tejadas" would have been kind of dope
They already announced a young Ghost & Tommy spinoff

And they’ve already said that they dont plan on introducing them on Raising Kanan, that’s what their own show is for