Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Can riq at least build up some m
I think this is canceled because they may cancel Force also and do a “new series” and consolidate.

I still think a Political aimed show with Tate and Meth coulda been FIRE
They just doing a young Ghost, Tommy and Kanan series that's all. That will be the NEW prime time power series.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Random people entering and roaming around the ins and outs of a college campus with weapons drawn..no one sees them, no one is even around. No security, no students nothing..oh only Tariqs classmates are around :mjlol:

Power definitely back :wow:

My college campus was like that. Like a quarter of buls that were up there didn't attend. Dudes ate at the cafe, went to the parties, walked campus freely, did everything but attend classes. Up there hustling, and doing everything else. And bodies even dropped on campus.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Meth was looking good in the shower scene

IMG-1645.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think this is canceled because they may cancel Force also and do a “new series” and consolidate.

I still think a Political aimed show with Tate and Meth coulda been FIRE
Nahhhh this happens all the time where a show will get cancelled because costs are too high. What they should have done was just gutted the cast outside of Tariq and Brayden and bring in cheaper cast members. Ealy just wasn't needed at all especially with how they've written the law enforcement side of things over the years.

Years worth of law enforcement chasing between Book 1 and 2 with the only two people actually in jail to show for all that hard work and effort is Cristobal and that dude from the Soldado Nation :mjlol:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nahhhh this happens all the time where a show will get cancelled because costs are too high. What they should have done was just gutted the cast outside of Tariq and Brayden and bring in cheaper cast members. Ealy just wasn't needed at all especially with how they've written the law enforcement side of things over the years.

Years worth of law enforcement chasing between Book 1 and 2 with the only two people actually in jail to show for all that hard work and effort is Cristobal and that dude from the Soldado Nation :mjlol:

Thats why my other post i feel they can consilidate

Tariq, Brayden, Tommy. Keep Meth and Tate as they dont cost much and can supporting. Anyone else can come and go and be killed off lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thats why my other post i feel they can consilidate

Tariq, Brayden, Tommy. Keep Meth and Tate as they dont cost much and can supporting. Anyone else can come and go and be killed off lol
Joseph Sikora already nipped that idea in the bud on social media as people were mentioning that idea and adding Ghost into the fold right when the cancellation was announced.

If they do go the spinoff route though, it will probably involve people like Anya and Effie :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Joseph Sikora already nipped that idea in the bud on social media as people were mentioning that idea and adding Ghost into the fold right when the cancellation was announced.

If they do go the spinoff route though, it will probably involve people like Anya and Effie :mjlol:

bytches starting a clothing line with drug money yass