Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once the bounty was placed on Tariq & Braden, Power turned into The Warriors. Random gangsters are gonna be hunting Tariq & Braden until the boys make it to safety. At this point, they might as well have the boys face the Baseball Furies.
Random Asian chick with knives.
:francis:
Edit: I don't know how I had that other quote in there before

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He did come back in a scenario, but they only did it once

:russ: now they got her acting like ghost and her daughter be riq, watch she set her mom up to get out the life

whole valdez family getting clapped

Now we gon have Paz crying and mad every episode, she just won’t go away, now they got the terminator coming after riq

Effie turned against Tariq and Brayden and she still texted him to let him know Cane was up at Stansfield trying to kill them. Can’t stand someone who plays both sides.:snoop:

But she’s always been about her self interest, but i think she really love that man, and won’t be surprised if they playing the long con

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
It's still chronologically been 6 months since OG Power:laff:
boy-aint.gif

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
So considering the fact that its always november in power universe does that mean they are still in the same semester they started in at season 1?
No its been like 1.5 to 2 years since S1