Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This is it :wow: end of the og power

I think tariq gonna end up fleeing and linking with Tommy down the line

Carter & Noma die ,don’t know what happens to the tejada kids. Surprised there was no leaks this season

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've long accepted the fact that Ghost is dead... until they decide to actually pay him to revive the role. He wouldn't be the first to fake his death and from a writing standpoint, it's not hard to tell how he did it especially if you double back to the events that lead up to his death and the fact that no one is actually dead until you see the dead body in this universe.... I think he had a what, closed casket funeral in episode 1 of Book 2?

But.... clearly Omari and Starz ain't on the same page.. 50 and Omari ain't on the same page... hell, I don't even think Courtney and 50 are on the same page sooo... he's dead ppl

And in regards to tonight's episode, just be prepared for disappointment because this definitely ends on a cliffhanger. This was written as season 4 and later marketed as the final season, it was not written as the final season. All the Power SEASON finales end with a cliffhanger

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I've long accepted the fact that Ghost is dead... until they decide to actually pay him to revive the role. He wouldn't be the first to fake his death and from a writing standpoint, it's not hard to tell how he did it especially if you double back to the events that lead up to his death and the fact that no one is actually dead until you see the dead body in this universe.... I think he had a what, closed casket funeral in episode 1 of Book 2?

But.... clearly Omari and Starz ain't on the same page.. 50 and Omari ain't on the same page... hell, I don't even think Courtney and 50 are on the same page sooo... he's dead ppl

And in regards to tonight's episode, just be prepared for disappointment because this definitely ends on a cliffhanger. This was written as season 4 and later marketed as the final season, it was not written as the final season. All the Power SEASON finales end with a cliffhanger
This how I feel about it as well, I was never one of those dudes who held out hope all this time. I just laugh at the Power theory people who made all these videos about him still being alive knowing damn well it's not gonna happen unless Omari and Starz come to an agreement, which as far as everybody knows probably might not happen at least in the foreseeable future. As far as tonight, I agree in the fact it'll probably end in a cliffhanger and I'm not expecting some loose ends that are still out there to be tied up either.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Even if the actor Omari hardwick & starz agreed to a new contract. Ghost would be back as a flashback, the character is dead. He got shot in the chest,fell off a balcony and died on camera. Power would lose any credibility they had bringing ghost back in full character. That shyt would be mad corny and only the dumb fans who hoped it would happen would be happy

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Even if the actor Omari hardwick & starz agreed to a new contract. Ghost would be back as a flashback, the character is dead. He got shot in the chest,fell off a balcony and died on camera. Power would lose any credibility they had bringing ghost back in full character. That shyt would be mad corny and only the dumb fans who hoped it would happen would be happy
That’s the only reason I wouldn’t even be mad at this point lol. I believe ghost is dead as well but the writing on this show is so trash bringing back Omari would literally benefit the show as opposed to hurting it at least when it comes to the casuals

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A lot of people (myself included) are gonna be disappointed if/when you know who doesn't show up:francis:

It is what it is I guess, going in with low expectations, I've already accepted he won't show up
Nah I think it would make even less sense if he showed up for this BS.

At this point im kinda just hoping a comet strikes and kills them all :francis:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nah I think it would make even less sense if he showed up for this BS.

At this point im kinda just hoping a comet strikes and kills them all :francis:
Not even a comet can kill Tariq St. fukking Patrick :troll:

My post was a joke but shyt this is the worst written season of Power ever, some of the shyt done in this season makes less sense than Ghost somehow returning.